Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Keys On Normal Missions.

CrashDaxter

I like being able to have the negative effects in normal missions. It gives me an easy way to gimp myself for extra challenge when I want to. Granted I've felt the fool when I unintentionally had one equipped but that was my fault.

What there should be is a way to see the gear you have equipped on the star map, or at the very least the ability to see dragon keys. It would make coordinating so much easier for the Orokin Derelicts as well. 

edit: on that topic, I'd like to see auras as well.

Edited by Drasiel

I'm not in favor of adding training wheels.

If you forget the key is in your inventory, grab your straw and suck it up.

Agreed. I forgot to remove mine just today and it was a pretty great surprise, but ultimately my fault. Until you stop being forgetful, think of them as added challenges.

I'm not in favor of adding training wheels.

If you forget the key is in your inventory, grab your straw and suck it up.

By that logic firearms shouldn't have safetys and trains shouldn't have dead man switches.

Long story short this would be a welcome QUALITY of life change.

EDIT: removed link, wasn't playing nice.

Edited by Squig

By that logic firearms shouldn't have safetys and trains shouldn't have dead man switches.

Long story short this would be a welcome QUALITY of life change.

EDIT: removed link, wasn't playing nice.

No it wouldn't

I actually take a key with me to a mission from time to time to give myself a bit of an extra challenge.  Sometimes I forget to remove it.  Either way, I've never done a mission with a key, either by accident or not, that completely ruined or diminished the fun I was having.  

It may help make it easier to add like a little symbol on the starchart that you are wearing a DK, but I would despise removing the effects completely.