Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grace | My idea of a sniper warframe |

Enderman20

Name : Grace

Description : Master of the sniper, attacks enemies with precision, without them realizing it, clearing camps in total safety.

Stats

Hp : 75 (Rank 30 : 225)

Shields : 75 (Rank 30 : 225)

Armor : 175

Energy : 200 (Rank 30 : 300)

Speed : 1.25

Passive : Sniper Rifles have tripled bullet flight speed, and headshots have a 100% chance of being critical hits.

Ability 1

Release a silent dart that will land on the first available surface, revealing enemies through walls, highlighting their heads, and allowing you to deal more damage when you hit their heads.

Spoiler

Cost : 25

Duration : 25 seconds

Effect radius : 40 meters

Damage bonus on headshot : + 150%

Ability 2

Activate an advanced cloaking system that allows you to simultaneously become invisible, and to silence any type of weapon you own. The duration of the ability is only consumed if you move.

Spoiler

Cost : 50

Duration : 12 seconds 

Movement speed bonus while invisible : +35% total movement speed

Ability 3

Energize your firearm, allowing bullets to correct their flight trajectory so that they hit enemies' heads with pinpoint accuracy, while simultaneously increasing damage.

Spoiler

Cost : 5 energy/shot

Damage bonus : +100%

Synergy

Spoiler

Ability 2 + ability 3 : Killing an enemy with a headshot when both skill 2 and skill 3 are active allows skill 2 to regenerate 1 second in duration.

Ability 4

Tap : Replace your primary weapon with a Grace handcrafted sniper rifle with features not found on other weapons.

Spoiler

Cost : 50 energy + 15/reload

Precision : 25.0

Magazine capacity : 3

Reload speed : 1.4 seconds

Fire rate : 1.5

Fall-off (without passive) : 400-600

Trigger : semi-auto

Noise : silent

Punch trought : 3.5

Zoom : 2.0x-4.0x-8.0x

Critical chance : 35%

Critical damage : 3.0x

Status chance : 20%

Damage : 300 (100 impact | 100 puncture | 100 slash)

Zoom bonus : + 20-40-80% probability to power up a critical

When using the scope, the heads of enemies that can be hit are highlighted.

Headshots do not consume ammo.

Hold : Replace your secondary weapon with a heavy sniper pistol with maximum accuracy and an advanced scope.

Spoiler

Cost : 50 + 5/reload

Precision : 100

Magazine capacity : 1.0

Reload speed : 1.5 seconds

Fire rate : 1.0

Zoom : 3.0x-6.0x

Fall-off : 100-200

Critical chance : 50%

Critical damage : 5.0x

Status chance : 0%

Damage : 200 (100 puncture | 100 slash)

Zoom bonus : +50-100% critical chance (x2 for headshot)

A headshot allows you to increase the damage of the next hit by 100% (stacks up to 25 times).

When the scope is active, a magnetic stabilization and acceleration system activates, tripling the bullet's flight speed, and giving an unch trought of 10.0.

Although this is a secondary, it counts as a sniper rifle.

Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think in the comments.

I am not really sure what the point in the frame is. It seems like it would be more suited if we had a better stealth system - if stealth gameplay was actually worthwhile.

21 minutes ago, Enderman20 said:

Activate an advanced cloaking system that allows you to simultaneously become invisible, and to silence any type of weapon you own. The duration of the ability is only consumed if you move.

Why not just have it consume energy like Ivara's Prowl? You could have it only consume energy while moving, or consume less energy while stationary. 

The frames sounds fine. It just feels a bit pointless with the current systems.

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

Why not just have it consume energy like Ivara's Prowl? You could have it only consume energy while moving, or consume less energy while stationary. 

I didn't put a consumption / s because it would be a shameless copy of ivara's 3a.

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

It just feels a bit pointless with the current systems.

Yes, I know, I did it for pure personal whim, because among my multiple concepts I didn't remember whether or not I did a sniper-themed warframe.

Sniper concepts are always fun to see, and I quite like this one. Also,

3 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

I didn't put a consumption / s because it would be a shameless copy of ivara's 3a.

I'm glad you did it like this. As far as I'm concerned, we don't need two stealth skills in the game that function the exact same way. Being able to put a different spin on something like this makes a concept more interesting imo.

7 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

That makes sense. Your version has an added function of silencing weapons, and presumably not having to walk. So you would only have copied one small aspect, and even then you would be changing the consumption mechanic anyway. It seems more like a copy of Loki’s invisibility how it is now - duration based with the ability to silence weapons (augment) and no run restriction.

7 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

Yes, I know, I did it for pure personal whim, because among my multiple concepts I didn't remember whether or not I did a sniper-themed warframe.

I am not sure I have seen a sniper frame before. I would like to see one in-game.

Am 9.6.2021 um 13:34 schrieb krc473:

The frames sounds fine. It just feels a bit pointless with the current systems.

yea they rly should rework the stealth system and or make a new game mode where if you are noticed you loose but to make it worth while give really good rewards for it

Am 9.6.2021 um 13:10 schrieb Enderman20:

Name : Grace

Description : Master of the sniper, attacks enemies with precision, without them realizing it, clearing camps in total safety.

Stats

Hp : 75 (Rank 30 : 225)

Shields : 75 (Rank 30 : 225)

Armor : 175

Energy : 200 (Rank 30 : 300)

Speed : 1.25

Passive : Sniper Rifles have tripled bullet flight speed, and headshots have a 100% chance of being critical hits.

Ability 1

Release a silent dart that will land on the first available surface, revealing enemies through walls, highlighting their heads, and allowing you to deal more damage when you hit their heads.

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

Cost : 25

Duration : 25 seconds

Effect radius : 40 meters

Damage bonus on headshot : + 150%

Ability 2

Cost : 50

Duration : 12 seconds 

Movement speed bonus while invisible : +35% total movement speed

Ability 3

Energize your firearm, allowing bullets to correct their flight trajectory so that they hit enemies' heads with pinpoint accuracy, while simultaneously increasing damage.

Cost : 5 energy/shot

Damage bonus : +100%

Synergy

Ability 2 + ability 3 : Killing an enemy with a headshot when both skill 2 and skill 3 are active allows skill 2 to regenerate 1 second in duration.

Ability 4

Tap : Replace your primary weapon with a Grace handcrafted sniper rifle with features not found on other weapons.

Cost : 50 energy + 15/reload

Precision : 25.0

Magazine capacity : 3

Reload speed : 1.4 seconds

Fire rate : 1.5

Fall-off (without passive) : 400-600

Noise : silent

Punch trought : 3.5

Zoom : 2.0x-4.0x-8.0x

Critical chance : 35%

Critical damage : 3.0x

Status chance : 20%

Damage : 300 (100 impact | 100 puncture | 100 slash)

Zoom bonus : + 20-40-80% probability to power up a critical

When using the scope, the heads of enemies that can be hit are highlighted.

Headshots do not consume ammo.

Hold : Replace your secondary weapon with a heavy sniper pistol with maximum accuracy and an advanced scope.

Cost : 50 + 5/reload

Precision : 100

Magazine capacity : 1.0

Reload speed : 1.5 seconds

Fire rate : 1.0

Zoom : 3.0x-6.0x

Fall-off : 100-200

Critical chance : 50%

Critical damage : 5.0x

Status chance : 0%

Damage : 200 (100 puncture | 100 slash)

Zoom bonus : +50-100% critical chance (x2 for headshot)

A headshot allows you to increase the damage of the next hit by 100% (stacks up to 25 times).

When the scope is active, a magnetic stabilization and acceleration system activates, tripling the bullet's flight speed, and giving an unch trought of 10.0.

Although this is a secondary, it counts as a sniper rifle.

Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think in the comments.

am i allowed to link this post in one of my ideas ? i maybe want to make a few new game modes and in some of them frames like these could be usefull

Archived