Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Event Needed Changes

(XBOX)Z Man Vader

In the Dog Days Tactical Alert there are 2 bugs and 3 quality of life changes that need to be looked.

Bugs:

1. When first spawning into the event, the water gun says its fully pumped.  But when you fire a single shot the gun needs to be pumped again.

2. When an enemy respawns after death, they sometimes clip into the floor and are unable to be hit. So far this has been only around a one of the rock pillars. Look in the attached photo or in comment below.

Quality of life:

1. Executioner Garesh and Harkonar are way to fast and small. They are very hard to hit when they are strafing. By the time the water shot gets to them,  they have already moved so much to the side that it misses completely. It's hard to land a single shot even with leading because of the controller using aim assist. (Possable answer: Slow them down or make the hit box bigger)

2. When you pump up the water gun it 'reloads' 33.34% of the gadge. And when you are at full charge, the charge stays for 12 shots until you need to pump again. But when you reload (Ex. From 70%) and the first pump is just enough to make it fully charged, apon firing, it will need to be pumped again after a shot or two.

3. I suggest making the charge rate per pump 50% so you only need two pumps to fully charge the water gun. It's takes a while to refill the gadge when you have depleted all of the charge to finish off an enemy. If each pump takes 1.2 seconds and you need 3 to max charge and 1 more to stay at charged, that's 5 seconds of reloading while avoiding enemies that can down you in 2 shots

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)Z Man Vader said:

Bugs:

1. When first spawning into the event, the water gun says its fully pumped.  But when you fire a single shot the gun needs to be pumped again.

I can confirm this as a bug on the Switch as well; I don't remember it happening in the last time Dog Days happened though.

It is a bit awkward to suddenly need to pump the gun right after firing it the first time in a run.

As far as getting downed in 2 shots, I believe Armor mods and Rejuvenation would help :)

• I usually go with that aura, along with any sprint speed and Armor mods you have to use. It would allow you to get around faster while recovering from damage, and you may be able to withstand at least 1-3 more shots in theory (Depends on how much Armor you have of course, I think).

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Z Man Vader said:

1. Executioner Garesh and Harkonar are way to fast and small. They are very hard to hit when they are strafing. By the time the water shot gets to them,  they have already moved so much to the side that it misses completely. It's hard to land a single shot even with leading because of the controller using aim assist. (Possable answer: Slow them down or make the hit box bigger)

Archived