Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back Plague Star Event

JPrime67

I was watching a vid and the guy in the vid had a plague zaw that was doing a lot of damage and I wasn't there when plague star was around so I really wanted the zaw. I looked up another vid and it showed DE saying that they were not planning to bring back the event.  

The vid was saying that the problem was the fully crafted forma and cuz of that DE was loosing a lot of money.

My two suggestions are  

1. Keep Plague star and either remove forma completely OR just make it forma blueprint

2. Just make Father in Deimos sell the plauge parts and 2 arcanes. And probably keep mission itself and give it different rewards like maybe Loid standing or another Warframe  or mech

5 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

every time someone asks for Plague Star it gets delayed by a week. 

it'll get here when it gets here. 

And if you ask "are we there yet" too many times...

The devs might just turn this whole car around... they have had it with you kids, 

And this has already been a long road trip. 

I would suggest not letting vids sway you into thinking you must have item X.

If you are new then please appreciate there is a lot more than just getting a weapon and it doing all the damage you saw in the vid. You'll need forma and you'll need the mods. Without those the weapon just won't do the damage. And with those there's plenty of other weapons that can do just as well in the game.

There will never be build forma again.
Most people (because new, want it for the zaw) other people for the build forma and absolute no one likes playing the event.

So why are the devs wasting time bringing it back?
Easiest solution would be add the zaw and Co to other events (as example dog days) as rewards (more than halloween (Once a year), 2-3 times a year should be enough)

Lots of people want it for the build forma only and not for the event. Those people should claim "want build forma event" so nobody gets confused that that event was liked

a good compromise for the forma reward would be to have a special one-time blueprint called "Quick Forma" or something, and have its build time be 6-8 hours.  it could then be available to special events of any kind as something most would agree is fair.

4 hours ago, EnwoQ said:

There will never be build forma again.

That isnt really confirmed. They even "joked" about it 2 devstreams ago and mentioned that they are fully aware people want the event back specifically for the built forma. The only thing they've said prior to that was that PS wouldnt come back during 2020 and the rewards would be placed elsewhere except for the forma. Which turned out to be 2020 Halloween.

19 hours ago, JPrime67 said:

I was watching a vid and the guy in the vid had a plague zaw that was doing a lot of damage and I wasn't there when plague star was around so I really wanted the zaw. I looked up another vid and it showed DE saying that they were not planning to bring back the event.  

The vid was saying that the problem was the fully crafted forma and cuz of that DE was loosing a lot of money.

My two suggestions are  

1. Keep Plague star and either remove forma completely OR just make it forma blueprint

2. Just make Father in Deimos sell the plauge parts and 2 arcanes. And probably keep mission itself and give it different rewards like maybe Loid standing or another Warframe  or mech

infested parts dont do "more" damage....all are the same...its just cosmetics.

2 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

infested parts dont do "more" damage....all are the same...its just cosmetics.

yh i know but i was making a rapier zaw then realized that plague kripath has more crit chance than dethat

21 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Plague zaws came back in halloween event on Deimos and in the last devstream they also said that Plage star is going back, the upcoming ghoul saw is included there, so your suggestions are pointless.

i didnt know that cuz i dont watch devs 

ty tho

Archived