Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
  • 0

medical debt-bonds


Squeak2006

Question

so recently i had decided i wanted xaku cuz i see some of their abilities as cracked and i also like the design. then i saw what you needed and got everything except for the spinal cords and gyromag systems. which for gyromag required heists leading to old mate in fortuna. so i  am not sure if any one else is having this problem of ticker selling no medical debt bonds for about 2-3 weeks straight and when they do appear its in quantities of like 3-5 and every time i enter orb vallis my game just dies and i get like 2 fps and my RNG for the drop doesn't exist. also i almost have every other debt-bonds needed to get to old mate (I need 5 more advanced and 7 more familiar) which i have all gotten from ticker, so was just wondering if there were anymore ways of getting either gyromag systems without requiring old mate or getting medical debt bonds. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

No sadly only not, even then you would still need to go out into OV to do the activities to have a chance to earn them, only solution I can think of is getting Xaku though Plat I think.

Also Ticker does sell most of the bonds, you are just having *very* bad luck since I have seen Medical bonds in the last week myself, regardless I wish you luck in your hunt, sorry I don't have anything better to add.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you kill your pc by going into openworlds you might want to see if there are any settings you can turn down even further.

Otherwise I highly recommend upgrading your pc, because without playing openworlds some content is simply platinum only.

If you play trough steam, try launching warframe without steam. Make sure all background programs are closed. Do not alt-tab, make sure your fan openings have at least 30 cm free space around them so they can properly draw in new air. Do not place your pc near a window or other possible source of heat. Check/clean your cpu fans and reapply paste if needed. Check your drivers and windows version.


Other/more info can be found online or be asked here or any hardware/microsoft forum for the respective info.

Highly recommended for openworlds: at least 8gb ram, preferably more. If your GPU is integrated you definetly want more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Squeak2006 said:

every time i enter orb vallis my game just dies and i get like 2 fps 

The open worlds are indeed really janky. I play warframe on a laptop that can effortlessly run ac odyssey at high 60fps, but after certain updates, warframe's open worlds would just tank. Then miraculously fix itself after other updates. Finger crossed future updates won't tank it again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Quimoth said:

If you kill your pc by going into openworlds you might want to see if there are any settings you can turn down even further.

Otherwise I highly recommend upgrading your pc, because without playing openworlds some content is simply platinum only.

If you play trough steam, try launching warframe without steam. Make sure all background programs are closed. Do not alt-tab, make sure your fan openings have at least 30 cm free space around them so they can properly draw in new air. Do not place your pc near a window or other possible source of heat. Check/clean your cpu fans and reapply paste if needed. Check your drivers and windows version.


Other/more info can be found online or be asked here or any hardware/microsoft forum for the respective info.

Highly recommended for openworlds: at least 8gb ram, preferably more. If your GPU is integrated you definetly want more.

 

23 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Ouch, better check your system for overheating. You might be damaging your hardware.

 

23 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

If your PC can't run open worlds then forgeting about farming debt bonds so that could farm gyromag .

Buying Xaku with platnum is your only choice .

well i dont actaully get like 2fps, it just feels like it its about 10-18 with freezing open worlds are playable it just very laggy. the only problem is the world is to big they could add sections if you know what i mean it would enhance all game play. but it is playable its just my game sometimes can crash (usually during host migrations). but i was hoping for ways on getting debt bonds fast anyway thx (again i prefer not going into OV cuz the enemies are so anoying and also dont like how laggy it gets) but thank you for your advice. anyway i managed to get the last debt bonds needed. and asoon as i sendt this asking for advice ticker sold 4 medical debt-bonds in a row 3 of them had 5 and the last one had 10. also i found a strat aswell but still tysm for your replies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Squeak2006 said:

 

 

well i dont actaully get like 2fps, it just feels like it its about 10-18 with freezing open worlds are playable it just very laggy. the only problem is the world is to big they could add sections if you know what i mean it would enhance all game play. but it is playable its just my game sometimes can crash (usually during host migrations). but i was hoping for ways on getting debt bonds fast anyway thx (again i prefer not going into OV cuz the enemies are so anoying and also dont like how laggy it gets) but thank you for your advice. anyway i managed to get the last debt bonds needed. and asoon as i sendt this asking for advice ticker sold 4 medical debt-bonds in a row 3 of them had 5 and the last one had 10. also i found a strat aswell but still tysm for your replies.

10-18 with freezing is playable? Wouldn't be for me. Damn. What kind of ancient hardware are you running? 😅 I play on a PC from 2015 full HD with max settings at a stable 60fps. To be fair Orb Vallis is the most poorly optimized area of the game. I do get frame drops at times down from 60 to about 50 max if I speed in Archwing from one part of the map to the other.

 

If your hardware is newer and you get 10 fps, then there's something else wrong here.

Just wait for Ticker to sell them. I saw them very recently in his inventory. Max a week ago.

 

Although for the heists you still need to do plenty of Orb Vallis runs though... so. Yea there's no way to get Gyromag without going to Orb Vallis I'm afraid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Squeak2006 said:

i am using a 2019-2020 laptop its pretty bad cuz of minecraft mods and also filled with homework :_:

Oh yea laptops. Don't use a laptop for gaming. Regardless if it's built for gaming. They are not good with heat and start to degrade in 1-2 years and are usually broken in 3 if you use them frequently for heavy games. They are expensive and not worth it at all. I've had many ROG gaming laptops enter and leave the house all the while my old PC outperforms them and is still running as smooth as when I got it.

I'd suggest to use the laptop for homework specifically and not for gaming if you plan on using it for longer than a year or two. Invest in a good PC. It's worth it. Oh, and your case is one of the most important things. One that has a really good airflow. I have a Corsair case with extra large coolermaster fans and it's so quiet you don't even hear it's on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...