Gender Specfics animations and customizations for Operators.

One thing that bothers me is that, besides the voices, the operator's body and faces are very hard to differ gender to gender, you make a male that looks like a female and vice-versa, in some armor and outfits is very hard to even know what gender it is. It's frustating for me how tennos, that are warriors therefore they workout, don't have a simple shape of fitness in their body.
i'm not speaking about radical sexualization, and i agree with the neutral gender idea, but there.'s WF players that would enjoy making their operators look and act as the gender they identify, from LGBT to Heterossexuality.

Warframes are very well built in their personality, their specific animations intensify that, we have animations for Operators that shows personality but would be cool if  also had animations that show its Gender. 

Oh BTW, speaking bout animations, can you also change the AMP using animation wich they are pratically squating? It doesn't look good, something more as like they're standing, peharps depending on the animation that you have for the operator it could also change the animation that the Operator does while holding the AMP.45

I think that making a variety of options and letting the player choose how it fits for him freely is a better option than neutrality.

And is also a good way of monetization, this game is all about fashion right? hahaha

you do know they are children, right? please take a step back and don't pull a Quartering.

also the plural is "Tenno".

also being a warrior does not mean you work out when your warrioring is remote controlling the bodies that do the actual fighting.

1: They're children. Children are pretty androgynous to begin with before puberty, and whilst Tenno seem to by and large be pubescent, they're only partway through that.

2: Clothing is only gendered by society expectations. Societal expectations which are wildly different in the Warframe universe - the baseline outfit for both genders is a skintight suit, at least among those in the relays.

3: Why would the Tenno work out beyond baseline medical necessity? That's not who they are practically or thematically. Practically, they have enough canonical void power to basically disintegrate anyone they so desire, and have a meatsuit on standby that's immensely more physically capable then they will ever be. Thematically, they're intended to evoke 'the will'. They're the spirit of the Tenno, the heart and mind. Their strength lies in their mental acuity and their non-physical power, not how hard they can punch or how accurate they can shoot. This is what sets the Tenno apart from the Corpus or Grineer, who entirely focus on these physical aspects of power instead of developing themselves. Duality is a major theme in Warframe, and the Operator vs the Warframe is one.

Having said all of that

1 hour ago, LestryusAmentus said:

Oh BTW, speaking bout animations, can you also change the AMP using animation wich they are pratically squating? It doesn't look good, something more as like they're standing, peharps depending on the animation that you have for the operator it could also change the animation that the Operator does while holding the AMP.45

^^^

This please. The hunched over stance looks weird.

2 hours ago, LestryusAmentus said:

And is also a good way of monetization, this game is all about fashion right? hahaha

Beteer monitisation is generic animations or armor you can sell to both gender playing players, as opposed to making 2 and selling to half the audience each.

3 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

you do know they are children, right? please take a step back and don't pull a Quartering.

also the plural is "Tenno".

also being a warrior does not mean you work out when your warrioring is remote controlling the bodies that do the actual fighting.

I forgot they're children, i'm not much into the lore i'm more about jumping and slicing.

Even if they use the warframes, they still transference out, i just wanted that they looked more badass, and also, pretty strange a kid having a deep voice like the male one. They feel more like 16/18.

And sorry for my bad english, it's my second language.

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

1: They're children. Children are pretty androgynous to begin with before puberty, and whilst Tenno seem to by and large be pubescent, they're only partway through that.

2: Clothing is only gendered by society expectations. Societal expectations which are wildly different in the Warframe universe - the baseline outfit for both genders is a skintight suit, at least among those in the relays.

3: Why would the Tenno work out beyond baseline medical necessity? That's not who they are practically or thematically. Practically, they have enough canonical void power to basically disintegrate anyone they so desire, and have a meatsuit on standby that's immensely more physically capable then they will ever be. Thematically, they're intended to evoke 'the will'. They're the spirit of the Tenno, the heart and mind. Their strength lies in their mental acuity and their non-physical power, not how hard they can punch or how accurate they can shoot. This is what sets the Tenno apart from the Corpus or Grineer, who entirely focus on these physical aspects of power instead of developing themselves. Duality is a major theme in Warframe, and the Operator vs the Warframe is one.

Having said all of that

^^^

This please. The hunched over stance looks weird.

You're right, it's all good arguments, even tho in the lore they're children in the game i forget this because they don't look and don't feel as children, i mean, wich child has a deep voice like the male one? And the female voice feels very mature.

Good thing that we agree in the Stance :)

Archived