Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost isn't cool enough. Let's fix that.

Perfectly_Framed_Waifu

11 hours ago, Lutesque said:

That's one of the things that bugged me about President Evil 5....

I really dislike Firing my weapon for long periods of Time without Reloading.... Even without Gears Of War Style Active Reload Gimmick I still love Reloading.... I just want it to be faster 😝

In fact, most of the weapons in the warframe have a fast reload.

It's just that reloading itself, as a mechanic, should be a problem. It's not just a thing that says "look, this is a weapon, it has a reload". This is a whole weapon balance mechanic. The values of how fast reload goes works for the DPS formula, allowing you to create burst weapons like pump-action shotguns. The same thing works for machine guns. You have the ability to shoot for a long time, but you have a long reload window, which greatly reduces your DPS and gives the enemy a chance to attack you when you are helpless. Automatic rifles have less ammo but have a faster reload, but reloading is still a problem because you have 60 ammo and all those 60 ammo will give out more DPS than the weapon has, but when you encounter a reload, your DPS will drop a lot and it may not be enough to kill the enemy in time.

Therefore, doing something like fast reload or high ammo efficiency is the same cheat as arcane energize. In the end, without fine-tuning, sooner or later it turns out that the mechanics do not work, because it does not limit anything. And after that, we'll have half a nerf of things that are not a problem in themselves, but are just OP due to a broken system. 

But let the developers of the warframe think about it. As I said above, most weapons have a quick reload, and this applies to most OP weapons, such as the kuva nuckor. More reload will not add much to the DPS, because reloading in wartime is not considered as a limiting factor, but only applied to bad weapons as a means of style.

Archived