Other Players flying the Owners Railjack

_s_AINT

Is it soon possible, to prevent other players (especially Noobs) from flying the owners Railjack? Would be nice, Thank you.

Noobs have no idea where to fly and steer the ship in real danger. Maybe I'm the only one who takes the trouble, but I think that's stupid.

It's a hard challenge to tackle.

If the game doesn't allow anyone but owner of the ship to pilot, well i play with my friends all the time, and we take turns piloting depend on what others want to do. I'm an excellent pilot but my gear made me an great ground team as well. Being forced to stick with one role would suk.

But if the game involve some sort of pre-setting options it would just add confusing extra steps for the casual majorities. 

With some luck we might have option to take our own ship because the community has been demanding it pretty wildly. But as for "who can pilot it", I'm afraid it'll be a though ask.

On 2021-06-12 at 4:00 AM, Soy77 said:

It's a hard challenge to tackle.

If the game doesn't allow anyone but owner of the ship to pilot, well i play with my friends all the time, and we take turns piloting depend on what others want to do. I'm an excellent pilot but my gear made me an great ground team as well. Being forced to stick with one role would suk.

But if the game involve some sort of pre-setting options it would just add confusing extra steps for the casual majorities. 

With some luck we might have option to take our own ship because the community has been demanding it pretty wildly. But as for "who can pilot it", I'm afraid it'll be a though ask.

They can just do what they do with the pilot crewmate, if the captain goes to the helm they can take over and boot the other person off.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

They can just do what they do with the pilot crewmate, if the captain goes to the helm they can take over and boot the other person off.

it's actually a solid solution that i somehow didn't think of when writing that reply.

Archived