Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I do not receive my identity verification email and i cannot log into my account anymore

RaresGRG

Question

I haven't played this game in a while now and today i wanted to join back into the adventure, when i tried to log in they gave me this "identity verification code" sent into my email and they told me the code will expire after 30 mins, after tremendous time waited (aprox 3 hours of trying) i still didn't get any email, yes i did check spam, starred and any other kind of things, no trace for the code, if anyone knows how to help me please help me.

3 answers to this question

I've been waiting since June 14, and they've just repeatedly told me to do the same things repeatedly, keep requesting tickets, and that I have to provide them with an authentication code to do anything including change my email address... Its ridiculous. I did somehow receive one a single time the night I set up 2FA on June 13 when I first started to try and return to the game, but that one let me log in on my phone app and since then I've received nothing... I can't figure out why, and support refuses to do anything else to help me, or try to let me verify without a code.

Archived