Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New mission types]

Nakiruh

Today i bring to you some new mission types.

1. Target elimination (Lore: These are high position enemies the information about them you got from the captured targets.)

This mission is a stealth type mission where you have to get to a specific enemy and kill them without being noticed if you are noticed you have about half a minute to get to the target to kill him. In this mission the tile set is alot bigger this mission is supposed to encourage more stealth usage but why would someone play this mission you may ask? Basically this mission gives alot more afinnity and resources (Especially the target) Enemies in this mission are not as close together to make it possible to kill one without the other noticing. It will also give some mods and or parts you can only get from here. 
This mission would also allow for new/old frames to be added and used more 1 example would be this sniper frame from. @Enderman20 ( Grace | My idea of a sniper warframe | - Fan Concepts - Warframe Forums ) Which I like their probably are different sniper warframe concepts I haven't looked at yet that are better or about the same.

2. The tower (Lore: A tower build by the grineer/corpus where they store the most valubale informations and items.)
The tower is basically a mission where the further you go the stronger the enemies. And on each floor you have a different mission type the mission can also be made different the higher you go let's say floor 5 defense is a normal defense, floor 10 is a defense where you defend a person, floor 15 has traps and floor 20 has a demolyst which deals alot of dmg but doesn't 1 shot the defense they have alot of health but are slower and these things can be mixed in the missions like a trapped room with a person as the thing you need to defend. (just stated some floor numbers of cours what is on what floor is random but the higher you go the harder it is but sometimes there can be even just a normal round(lower floors can only have the normal version or with traps.)) naturally the higher you go the more afinnity and resources you get and or rare items spawn more often. Also the things you get for completing a floor will get better too.

2.5 The Tower(Lore: A tower build by the grineer/corpus where they store the most valubale informations and items.

Spoiler

The reason you loose your mods is because of a high-tech invention they made which is too expensive and too much work to put everwhere. That is why you will only loose them at the entrance and the reason you get them back is because of the information of where they are stored after completing each mission. The reason you can only choose 1 is because if you go through one door the other doors of this floor close. But the mods will be moved to a new floor. (You don't really have to go through a door they just show 4 mods at the end of the floor.) When you leave without all mods recovered a tenno operative will go and bring them back.

)
This is basically the same as the one from before but you lose all the mods on your weapon and warframe and after each floor you can choose between 4 random mods to get 1 of them added to your weapon or warframe again.

3. Theft (Lore: The grineer/corpus wanted to build a strong weapon against tenno's.)

In this mission you have to get to a certain room without being spotted. If you are spotted, you have one and a half minutes to get to the room and steal the target which is a small mech. As soon as you have hacked it, you get into that mech and have to get to extraction on the way to extraction alot of enemies come to destroy it there is also a version where instead of getting out as soon as possible you have to kill a certain number of enemies. (This mission rewards you with your own corpus / grineer mech parts to build your own first mech (weaker version of necramech))

4. pursue (Lore: Trough a captured target you found out that this person is a messenger for the higher ups or is hiding something of interest.)

In this mission you have to follow a certain enemy without being noticed after a certain distance you will be in a secret room where you either have to kill everyone inside, steal something or steal the transmitted information. (hacking)

12 minutes ago, Nakiruh said:

1. Target elimination (Lore: These are high position enemies the information about them you got from the captured targets.)

Capture missions used to give players a limited time to capture the target once spotted, otherwise the target would teleport and you would instantly fail the mission.
Never knew why they changed this, probably to make the mission easier...
They should reintroduce this into the game for missions lvl 30+, add a timer, capture the target within that time or it escapes.

14 minutes ago, Nakiruh said:

3. Theft (Lore: The grineer/corpus wanted to build a strong weapon against tenno's.)

Before Survival Missions were introduced we had Raid missions where you needed to get to a specific room with a Relic being held suspended, take it and leave. It was pretty easy to do and at that time, Void keys were still a thing so players could quickly and easily grab prime stuff from the void missions doing Raid ones.

You may some times find this room in Simari`s Sanctuary Onslaught which was the Void Raid mission room where the relic would stay at the very top of the pyramid:

Spoiler

mxw6L2p.jpg

18 minutes ago, Nakiruh said:

4. pursue (Lore: Trough a captured target you found out that this person is a messenger for the higher ups or is hiding something of interest.)

There are Archwing Pursue missions which require you to speed through the map to either reach Corpus Cargo ships before they leave and destroy them or take out a Grineer ship`s engines to capture it. Sadly these missions are pretty lackluster to the point they are practically non-existant for the community and no one bothers even asking for a rework.

The idea of following certain enemies to find hiding places for caches or important artifacts/data terminals would be cool tho the tilesets for these missions would have to be pretty exclusive and thought out as they would require adding a lot of catwalks and ventilation tubes where most tilesets dont have them, maybe even hubs where players could jack their Parazons to use the cameras and have a look around where the target is headed without drawing attention.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb BiancaRoughfin:

Capture missions used to give players a limited time to capture the target once spotted, otherwise the target would teleport and you would instantly fail the mission.
Never knew why they changed this, probably to make the mission easier...
They should reintroduce this into the game for missions lvl 30+, add a timer, capture the target within that time or it escapes.

My idea is about eliminating the target but yea sure in capture it would be nice too. And this idea was more so that we have more stealth mission and especially more rewarding ones and because I like snipers (That's why the tileset is bigger and why I added the sniper warframe idea that someone else had.) (Its more rewarding since this mission gives alot more affinity and resources as stated i was thinking about 3-4x more (Only from enemy drops not sure though how much more they should give.))

vor 3 Minuten schrieb BiancaRoughfin:

Before Survival Missions were introduced we had Raid missions where you needed to get to a specific room with a Relic being held suspended, take it and leave. It was pretty easy to do and at that time, Void keys were still a thing so players could quickly and easily grab prime stuff from the void missions doing Raid ones.

I often heard about raids and that they were good but never played them myself so idk about that. But this mission was more of an idea to get a early on weaker necramech without having to farm necralisk

vor 11 Minuten schrieb BiancaRoughfin:

There are Archwing Pursue missions which require you to speed through the map to either reach Corpus Cargo ships before they leave and destroy them or take out a Grineer ship`s engines to capture it. Sadly these missions are pretty lackluster to the point they are practically non-existant for the community and no one bothers even asking for a rework.

Oh yea that mission exists I hate it so much. Especially since it had a long time where it was bugged and you couldn't finish it and also that isn't really pursuing. It's more of get there eliminate it done.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb BiancaRoughfin:

The idea of following certain enemies to find hiding places for caches or important artifacts/data terminals would be cool tho the tilesets for these missions would have to be pretty exclusive and thought out as they would require adding a lot of catwalks and ventilation tubes where most tilesets dont have them, maybe even hubs where players could jack their Parazons to use the cameras and have a look around where the target is headed without drawing attention.

Would be hard but it would be fun at least in my opinion and something new for once.

Archived