4 hours ago, Vaml77 said:
Spoiler

For those that dont know (Majority i believe), Jaspion is one of the very early Sentai series that was ever made. At the time it was made, the Japonese television was so saturated with different Sentai series, most of which were copy pasted of one another that even the good ones didnt make any sucess there tho in the mid~late 80s some of them aired in Brazilian TV networks where they made big success.

It was only in the Mid 90s that Sentais started airing in other countries with the release of Power Rangers but different from those that aired in Brazil which just had Portuguese (PT-BR) dub over the actors voices, Power Rangers had a different cast and slightly different story line to make the series more attractive to the north american audience. You could and still can easily see video quality differences in scenes that show the original rangers and those that show all of them morphed or Zord fights.

4 hours ago, (PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Super galaxy gurren lagan says helloT24iW0.gif

So many time YES. I mean we all saw how big that thing was in that one cut scene. We're gonna have to fight that thing someday. We're small little warframe. We need a megazord!

3 hours ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

transformation mech mode

But we have mechs...... 3 unique looks if we are including skins. I’ve suggested in the past to have the mech form around the frame like hulk buster but everyone was all “to much work for the devs blah blah blah” so got no traction and moving on. 

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82
7 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

But we have mechs...... 3 unique looks if we are including skins. I’ve suggested in the past to have the mech form around the frame like hulk buster but everyone was all “to much work for the devs blah blah blah” so got no traction and moving on. 

I was mostly joking, about unlocking the ability in a few years in The New War. That DE is eventually gonna just, add everything to the game for some reason. And it'll be something in The New War, in a few years. Few years.

I'm not complaining either, I'd love to eventually play silly game modes or even Warframe go-cart. Mortal Kombat did it, and was fun as hek

Edited by (XBOX)CaligulaTwily
  • Like 2