General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

{BUG} Arbitration survival, one left and the remaining got an immediate "mission failed"

BlNGUS

farming arbitration survival for 35 mins when one wanted to leave, the second they extract we get host extraction and a mission failed. if this happens regularly i will just refuse to play anymore, since i cant keep anything. had to leave atleast 8 vitus...

I've reported this bug before myself, it occurs mostly when a host migration occurs, then the new host leaves before you can load in, like 90% of my comments in this forum are just bug reports I've run into and seems like most of them are either not acknowledged cus I'm not "popular" enough in the forum to warrant replies, likes, etc.

I've lost many a rare resource this way and I can replicate it with exactly the method above, I think it ends up in "mission failed" because the game doesn't know what to do when you're loading into a mission with no host, so it assumes the only scenario where there's no host is if you've lost the mission (when the game kicks you instead of you extracting on a success). 

I've recovered void relic rewards through the recovery system they have in place, but any other resource or something I've picked up have been lost, making it super frustrating.

Archived