Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will The Detron Be Available?

Luxangel7

i only supported Grineer because it was obvious to me they were going to win, and at the beginning it wasn't stated that the Detron corpus hand cannon would be a reward only if the Corpus won.

So I'm sure that they will release this gun eventually, as it had to be ready for release if Corpus won, and they won't just throw away resources.

My question is does anyone know anything about when? I've been busy with real life stuff lately and haven't kept up too much with announcements and streams etc.

it was clearly stated at the beginning, in the event post. The winning faction would dictate the weapon, and if you supported them you got full weapon supercharged and slot, if not just a BP. Your statement is false.

That being said there is no indication of when, i guess it's a wait and see situation

While i want detron and wish it is relased soon they did state from day 1 detron was only going to be available if corpus won. It is in the 10.5 update notes and in the event thread

and in that very same thread it talks about how the losing factions weapons will be saved to come out at a later date... like say the next event.

Edited by Bakim0n0

it was clearly stated at the beginning, in the event post. The winning faction would dictate the weapon, and if you supported them you got full weapon supercharged and slot, if not just a BP. Your statement is false.

That being said there is no indication of when, i guess it's a wait and see situation

Look, I'm not going to argue with you because there was no reason to screen cap the original event announcement, but when it first went live I checked it immediately, and they added the "If the (faction) win" part later for the third tier prize description.

That's what seemed awesome to me, that we would still get the reward we wanted (just have to make it) even if factors outside our control like if people support one faction over the other didn't allow our side to "win".

But believe what you like. From your tone of absolutes I already know you disagree.

The original post was never edited so it was there from the time it came out. Any post that is changed gets a time stamp saying so. No such thing occured. And as for the gun a little patience it's in the vault it is mosly liked getting released. It's work done on a new weapon and not something they are likely to waste

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon

The original post was never edited so it was there from the time it came out. Any post that is changed gets a time stamp saying so. No such thing occured. And as for the gun a little patience it's in the vault it is mosly liked getting released. It's work done on a new weapon and not something they are likely to waste

I think he means the news announcement.

But it's kinda moot; that's really just indicative of a miscommunication or typo. People seem to forget that a lot of differnt people work for DE and sometimes there are small mistakes relating to communication (i.e. you tell twenty people the same thing, wait half an hour, ask them to say it back to you and almost assureadly you will get twenty slightly different responses).

Lux was more just asking if there was a time frame... but there's never a time frame for anything (even patches)

It's only been a day (or less) since they gave us the prizes. I doubt they'd follow that up with "Ok guys! This is going to be when we're releasing the other prizes!" It's kind of greedy, really. They give us what they said they would, and we immediately go "fine, but when are you giving us more!?"

I'm not saying that they won't ever release it. After all, there's no point in spending money on an asset that was ready to go into the game that didn't conflict with lore or gameplay and never release it. I just don't see it happening any time soon.

It's only been a day (or less) since they gave us the prizes. I doubt they'd follow that up with "Ok guys! This is going to be when we're releasing the other prizes!" It's kind of greedy, really. They give us what they said they would, and we immediately go "fine, but when are you giving us more!?"

I'm not saying that they won't ever release it. After all, there's no point in spending money on an asset that was ready to go into the game that didn't conflict with lore or gameplay and never release it. I just don't see it happening any time soon.

I think you didn't read the OP.

He's not saying "I want it now!" he's asking "Is there any word on a time frame? I've been busy and maybe I missed an announcement."