Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm tired of using color palettes - can we get a slider instead?

I think the current color palette system is incredibly clunky and annoying. Can we just get a color picker ala Photoshop?

Go to Google and type in "Color Picker Tool" and you will see what I mean.

color-picker.jpg

I think if DE really wanted to retain their named palettes they could probably lock certain parts of the spectrum which would be unlocked when those palettes were purchased.

It would be easy to type in RGB numbers to get exact colors, and favorite certain colors.

Yeah colour palettes suck in all honesty, I'd like a nice simple colour picker and the ability to just type (or copy/paste) a hex/rgb code in instead.

Will it happen, not a chance, 'fashion frame' sells plat.

They can still make plat if they lock certain portions of the spectrum that correspond to the palettes.

Of course it would be hard to introduce new palletes since they would make to make previously free portions of the spectrum locked.

Another possible solution to the clunky palettes is to simply allow us to organize them by color value once purchased so similar colors are close to each other. Basically each individual color would be its own entity which you could sort and organize.

2 hours ago, TenTonneSkeleton said:

They can still make plat if they lock certain portions of the spectrum that correspond to the palettes.

Of course it would be hard to introduce new palletes since they would make to make previously free portions of the spectrum locked.

Another possible solution to the clunky palettes is to simply allow us to organize them by color value once purchased so similar colors are close to each other. Basically each individual color would be its own entity which you could sort and organize.

I'm not sure if it's worth the effort... but you have my vote.

Archived