Feature Request. Very important bust small Feature Request.

(PSN)iamdarc

I would like to request a very important and very helpful feature that would add to the current refine and reward selection screen when refining and or opening relics. Currently the relic refine and reward screen shows the rarity of the rewards and how much of said rewards you currently own if you still have that exact item in your inventory still and not built.

**Here is the feature I want to add..( I want to expand it so not only does it show you how much of said rewards you currently own if you still have that exact item in your inventory still and not built. But that it will also tell you if you BUILT and STILL OWN the item that the reward parts or blueprint are used for. )

I have so much in my inventory I do not remember what I have and what I don't most of the time to hurry up and select my reward before it auto selects.

It would be awesome if I can quickly look at the reward screen and see something telling me that I already built and still have in my inventory and own the item that the reward item is used to build.

Please add this feature asap on all consoles, I play on PS4 so don't leave me out when you add it if you do lol. This feature would make the game and the grind so much more fun and better!

Thanks for the fantastic game and years of fun😁 GG Everyone!

unless you're having trouble keeping track of what you've already built, and need to know what sets you have for trading purposes, I don't really see how this benefits people like me who just have everything built, and keep track of their sets just fine.

what i would like is a Relic Kiosk for trading unwanted Relics for Void Traces. been asking for years, probably gonna be asking for a few more tbh.

Archived