Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo spawn rooms

SargionMagara

Just a thought, but i think it would be cool if we can designate the very spot / area where to spawn in the spawn room of the dojo. After designing several rooms in my Dojo, i've realized sometimes i make rooms with a clear "entrance" to the design and spawning right into the deepest part of the room, or making elevated levels in Inspiration Hall and spawning below the floor, and i think i'm not alone when it comes to designing rooms with these aspects to it.

Again, this is not a plea to get this added to the game, just a shower thought that i thought would be great if its added.

You can control where the spawn AREA is a little bit for rooms with 6 entrances,

The default spawn room has some limitations.

I believe there was a confirmation given that spawn point selection is planned, but DE being DE they may have forgotten it.

Just now, 0_The_F00l said:

You can control where the spawn AREA is a little bit for rooms with 6 entrances,

How? I blocked off a door, that couldnt be used, with a large decoration and the spawn point is ONLY inside the decoration with the dead door. 

3 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

How? I blocked off a door, that couldnt be used, with a large decoration and the spawn point is ONLY inside the decoration with the dead door. 

unless there have been recent changes you can refer the below video, Vash has quite a few of these that can help decorators:

On 2021-06-11 at 12:39 AM, 0_The_F00l said:

unless there have been recent changes you can refer the below video

Went through my weekly search for dojo related questions and you already helped the guy, thank you for that. :D

They didn't forget btw, it's just low on the priority scale with TennoCon around the corner. Let's hope it's pretty quick though, I think we're all anxious to turn our Open Space creations into spawn rooms.

Archived