Hildryn + arcane Energize is it work?

Question

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Devil_Zeldris said:

you can restore the Energy in 10 meters

30m at Rank 5, even.

4 hours ago, ProTectionOfLight said:

plz Tell me Hildryn about non-working energy modes or arcane.

Hildryn doesn't have Energy, so, for her, none work :P

You can try Arcane Aegis and / or Barrier for gaining Shields from enemy attacks.

I also like (via Helminth) Condemn on her, not least when up against Infested since Pillage doesn't really work there,
it's a nice bit of CC that doesn't have the Aegis Storm drawbacks, and easily pays for itself (and more) since it also gives (Over)Shields.

Edited by NinjaZeku

Yes, it does work!

Energy Orbs restore 25 shields for Hildryn, a Rank 5 Arcane Energize effect restores 150 shields to you and 150 Energy to every Warframe within 15 meters of you.

Unless they're also Hildryn, then they also get shields.

2 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

Yes, it does work!

Energy Orbs restore 25 shields for Hildryn, a Rank 5 Arcane Energize effect restores 150 shields

Huh, when was that changed / what's your source on this?

Wiki says, "The extra energy from Arcane Energize is not considered as being from an energy orb,
and thus will not affect Equinox's passive, Equilibrium, Energy Pulse, or Hildryn's shield restore.
"

30 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Huh, when was that changed / what's your source on this?

Wiki says, "The extra energy from Arcane Energize is not considered as being from an energy orb,
and thus will not affect Equinox's passive, Equilibrium, Energy Pulse, or Hildryn's shield restore.
"

My bad.

I loaded up the Simulacrum, stepped on the energy dispenser very briefly, got an energize effect and saw that my screen said "150 energy" with 150 shields being restored, even forgetting that a Rank 5 Energize restores 150 + 25 for the orb on effect.

I recorded all this and checked it twice and was happy enough with my results, but on a 2nd test, I saw just how insanely fast the dispenser restores energy and that the entire setup was just a series of coincidences that made it look like it worked.

But the AoE energy restore should still work on other Warframes.

Edited by 16Bitman