Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's Two Spells

BonneyZILLA

I've recently got back to using Loki again and I am unsure if this is a bug or not.

When facing bosses like Lieutenant Lech Kril, I cast invisibility than cast Switch Teleport so I may position him where I want to attack him.

However, Lieutenant Lech Kril does not switch teleport where I want him to be. Instead he is instantly killed by Switch Teleport while I am invisible.

I tried this method a few times to confirm this and it seems by casting invisibility followed by Switch teleport I can instant kill a few bosses. 

Can anyone test this method and confirm if they get the same results as I? I just want to make sure I am not the only one experiencing this.

You might be Switch Teleporting to a "disallowed area" of sorts. Kind of like how you can't Switch Teleport to an Extraction zone, but you can Switch Teleport from it. Same mechanics, except this "disallowed area" instakills enemies in case they're unreachable.

Is my wild guess, anyway.

You might be Switch Teleporting to a "disallowed area" of sorts. Kind of like how you can't Switch Teleport to an Extraction zone, but you can Switch Teleport from it. Same mechanics, except this "disallowed area" instakills enemies in case they're unreachable.

Is my wild guess, anyway.

You can switch teleport both ways, just not with players at extraction.

But I need to test this at some point.

Edited by MageMeat

You can switch teleport both ways, just not with players at extraction.

But I need to test this at some point.

Nah, some areas are just disallowed. The pillars in the semicircle room in the Grineer Galleons with the giant orange spherical reactor thing, for example. You can't switch with your own Decoy there.