Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reinforced Glass [Codex/Objects]

Laserstormelpies

Hey, I hope this is the correct place to share this.

So, in June 2020 an Object called "Reinforced Glass" was removed from missions. People were happy about it. Around the same time I got a recommendation to try out the game and just started. So this so called Reinforced Glass never really existed for me. But now its crawling out of the shadows from the past to ruin my attempts at completing the Codex/Objects list. It is impossible to be found in-game yet it still exists there.

Can... you remove it please?
Thx. Laser

Reinforced Glass was found in the older Corpus Ship tilesets, two room in specific had windows you could shoot and break causing depressurization which didnt do anything to enemies but slowly damaged player shields/health until a console was hacked to have the emergency barrier close the window.

As anything with a health bar, it was scannable but with the rework to Corpus Ship tilesets it got removed.

I believe you can still encounter it in some quests which have the old tilesets, which would explain why it still pops up on the Codex. Just not sure which quests they are in.

vor einer Stunde schrieb BiancaRoughfin:

I believe you can still encounter it in some quests which have the old tilesets, which would explain why it still pops up on the Codex. Just not sure which quests they are in.

Then I will play through the old quests again and check on that idea, thanks. If I find anything, I will post about it here to help people find it in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived