I love play warframe and I'm Mr22

35 minutes ago, quxier said:

Like RJ? If yes I agree with you.

RJ, Orphix, even certain parts of deimos like necramechs, isolation vaults, enemies being immune to viral and being 20 levels higher then whats shown.

Its clear to me that DE no longer knows what their players want, and so far with how the devstreams are going, they appear to have no interest in understanding their players with almost all Q&A questions either having non-answers or being dodged.

5 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

Its clear to me that DE no longer knows what their players want

I don't think it's that simple. I asked about RJ (opinions) and there were a lot answer like it (at least general concept) or they find RJ less boring (but not better) than normal missions.

The same goes for Mechs.

For me Mechs & RJ may not exist but... some people might get angry.

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Really? Because this year so far has been a LOT better than 2019-2020.

I sorta disagree. Even though we had terrible launches for multiple updates in a row, we still got much more content and gameplay to digest as compared to now. I might be missing something, but I feel most of my gameplay in 2021 has just been new Prime Access releases. 

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

I sorta disagree. Even though we had terrible launches for multiple updates in a row, we still got much more content and gameplay to digest as compared to now. I might be missing something, but I feel most of my gameplay in 2021 has just been new Prime Access releases. 

I’d rather take less, higher quality updates, than a bunch of half baked updates and numerous questionable balance decisions.

It's not breath of the wild, 

It's not god of war, 

It's not the last of us, 

It's not nier automata, 

It's not monster hunter, 

It's not final fantasy, 

It's not batman arkham, 

It's not the witcher, 

It's not devil may cry,

It's not bayonetta, 

Its not mass effect, 

It's not halo, 

It's not sekiro, 

It's not mariokart, 

It's not uncharted, 

It's not resident evil, 

It's not red dead redemption, 

And it's definitely not metal gear solid, 

But yeah warframe is pretty ok.

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

It's not god of war, 

It's not the last of us, 

It's not nier automata, 

It's not monster hunter, 

It's not final fantasy, 

It's not batman arkham, 

It's not the witcher, 

It's not devil may cry,

It's not bayonetta, 

Its not mass effect, 

It's not halo, 

It's not sekiro, 

It's not mariokart, 

It's not uncharted, 

It's not resident evil, 

I love most of those games, but still have more time in Warframe than all of those games combined. 

I don't know where I would rank Warframe, but it's more than just OK. Personally, I don't spend time in games I don't enjoy. That might just be me though. 

56 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

still have more time in Warframe than all of those games combined. 

I don't agree with, but can understand people who played tlou, uncharted, tw, mgs, or the latest gow once for the story then never touch it again.

Dmc, bayonetta, batman arkham, or old gow games also have very niche cult for the core fighting mechanics.

However, if someone combined their botw, rdr, mh, and ff games play hours. yet say that they still play something more, imma politely walk out of the conversation. It's obvious that we're totally different individuals. It'll be like a conversation between hardcore vegan and a meat lover.

Those are some serious at-least-thousand-hour games. If somebody play then and didn't get compelled to play for a couple thousand hours, we shouldn't be in the same room for peaceful reasons.

16 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

r with how the devstreams are going, they appear to have no interest in understanding their players with almost all Q&A questions either having non-answers or being dodged.

That's because if they say something that isnt set in stone they'll have to hear thousands of salty sally's "oh my gAAAWd they dont keep their promises?!?!?!?" when they never were a  promise or guarantee. these threads are all dead horses. If the masses could hear " we are interested in looking at doing something like this ....." without holding DE in some blood magic binding contract the DevStreams might actually give answers. EDIT: besides, a dodged answer is better than a "no" or "we'll look into it". It indicates they are actively looking into something and working on the issue but arent ready to release how incase they change their minds.

Fact of the matter is Warframe is now a progenitor game that has its over-arcing formula copied into several other triple AAA titles and other games will look at warframes extremely long life span and try to do the same. Destiny may as well be an over budgeted under developed copy paste with a worse story (as it has nothing coherent) and lets not forget EAs Anthem being effectively exactly warframe with less options and less customization.

Fact of the matter is that Warframe is objectively one of the best games of all time. And while it might not tickle everyone's fancy, it doesnt have too. There are plenty of great games large swaths of people never play that are "the best ever". Youll never catch me playing the witcher series but i never hear people shut up about it. 

Im not saying Warframe hasnt had its ups and downs and been unfun at times. Its definitely had growth pains and thats OK. 

Maybe its just my colored perception that lead me to being a founder in the first place, but i still believe this game and developers can not only learn from their mistakes and do better but they also have their hearts in the right places as they make these decisions.

18 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

RJ, Orphix, even certain parts of deimos like necramechs, isolation vaults, enemies being immune to viral and being 20 levels higher then whats shown.

Its clear to me that DE no longer knows what their players want, and so far with how the devstreams are going, they appear to have no interest in understanding their players with almost all Q&A questions either having non-answers or being dodged.

The players aren't one mass of a hivemind where you think you know what we want.

And questions won't get dodged if the questions aren't silly and unrealistic.

5 hours ago, Soy77 said:

It's not god of war, 

It's not the last of us, 

It's not nier automata, 

It's not monster hunter, 

It's not final fantasy, 

It's not batman arkham, 

It's not the witcher, 

It's not devil may cry,

It's not bayonetta, 

Its not mass effect, 

It's not halo, 

It's not sekiro, 

It's not mariokart, 

It's not uncharted, 

It's not resident evil, 

Hey where is dead space. .

2 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:
19 hours ago, quxier said:

rail jack is some of the most fun ive had in this game in a long time whatchu mean

Maybe you are into group play or space ship. I don't like both (well, team work would be ok but not necessary and I don't have machine to run game with team).

12 minutes ago, (PSN)SolarPhantom82 said:

Hey where is dead space. .

I'll be the first to admit that list is a criminally lackluster list when it comes to great games. And I'm 100% guilty as charged.

But goddam each and every game on that list doesn't deserve to be put under warframe. Including dead space, imma pretend I didn't forget it and just gonna casually include it now.

Dam i forget bioshock as well...

17 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

I’d rather take less, higher quality updates, than a bunch of half baked updates and numerous questionable balance decisions.

Except we haven't gotten those as far as I know. Sure the Sevagoth quest and Railjack updates weren't too bad, but they had hardly any depth to them and lasted maybe a few hours at best.

That's a dream from 2018 talking. 

Archived