Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love play warframe and I'm Mr22

If we were talking games with the most play time...

Runescape still holds my record at 9000+ hours. Warframe is past 3000 hours.

I can't say I have a favorite game since I've played quite a few from different genres. I'll at least say warframe is my favorite 3rd person shooter. 🤔

14 hours ago, Deminisis said:

If we were talking games with the most play time...

Runescape still holds my record at 9000+ hours. Warframe is past 3000 hours.

I can't say I have a favorite game since I've played quite a few from different genres. I'll at least say warframe is my favorite 3rd person shooter. 🤔

I have to agree with you. It's hard to judge my absolute favorite games, especially going by playtime. But I do think Warframe has to be my favorite 3rd person shooter. I can't really think of any that compares. It's by far my favorite f2p too. Path of Exile is also awesome, but I take far longer breaks in that game than I do Warframe. Planetside 2 is also great, but only with a proper squad. 

I don't see how people are putting in 1000hrs in a game they think it's bad or mediocre. There's too many options out there to waste that much time playing something you aren't fully enjoying

On 2021-06-12 at 9:30 AM, Soy77 said:

It's not breath of the wild, 

It's not god of war, 

It's not the last of us, 

It's not nier automata, 

It's not monster hunter, 

It's not final fantasy, 

It's not batman arkham, 

It's not the witcher, 

It's not devil may cry,

It's not bayonetta, 

Its not mass effect, 

It's not halo, 

It's not sekiro, 

It's not mariokart, 

It's not uncharted, 

It's not resident evil, 

It's not red dead redemption, 

And it's definitely not metal gear solid, 

But yeah warframe is pretty ok.

I don’t really see the point in comparing a live service F2P looter to these games. They’re just so fundamentally different. 

I’ve played almost every game on this list, some of which definitely have an objectively higher production value than Warframe, but there’s only so much that’s truly objective.

Its why I hate reviews that rate games on a scale and much prefer the SkillUp method of “I recommend or don’t recommend” something.

Those games are only better than WF to you, others may disagree and there’s no right or wrong answer.

11 hours ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

I don’t really see the point in comparing a live service F2P looter to these games. They’re just so fundamentally different. 

I’ve played almost every game on this list, some of which definitely have an objectively higher production value than Warframe, but there’s only so much that’s truly objective.

Its why I hate reviews that rate games on a scale and much prefer the SkillUp method of “I recommend or don’t recommend” something.

Those games are only better than WF to you, others may disagree and there’s no right or wrong answer.

Then I simply recommend those games, no hidden agenda. All those are good games. SkillUp will agree with me.

Also, you can compare fundamentally different things. Here's an example: "bacon is so much better than getting punched in the face"

And lastly everything can be disagreed, especially here where everyone disagrees on everything. I disagree with OP, you disagree with me, nothing new there. 

Archived