Community Stream Schedule: June 14 - 18

[DE]Helen

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop! This week, all live streams offer the Plains of Eidolon Floofs Grab Bag. Viewers have an equal chance to receive one of these floofs:

• Ghost Kuaka Floof
  • Emperor Condroc Floof
  • Splendid Mergoo Floof
  • Nephil Vasca Kavat Floof
  • Tusk Thumper Doma Floof

Drop.PNG

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

So what happened to the “we listen to our community” thing? A floof is ok, but you couldn’t have made it dedicated per day? And honestly the whole excuse of “oh what about the people who can’t make it to one” kinda falls apart because of time zones. Grab bags don’t work for anyone DE. How long until you realize that we don’t want grab bags? They waste our time, and most likely waste yours since you decide what goes in them. For gods sake please just listen to the people on this one. WE. DONT. LIKE. GRAB BAGS. 

Ah yes, more orbiter decorations to put in my orbiter! Oh wait, max capacity reached!

I hate the capacity thing, just remove it and let us decide how much we can put before "performance issues"

Also, no one likes grab bags, not even the people who you made them for (people who can't be bothered to watch every stream or can't because of life)

When i started playing warframe, you guys gave limited or paid drops such as orokin tea set, dax picture, noggles, articulas, etc. and for a noob like me, struggling to decorate my orbiter, it was beyond awesome. The love and appreciation i had, was immeasurable.

And it also put the stream in a special position as truly -the official- warframe stream, since it offers items that people can't get, aside from the developers themselves.

============

Players who just joined warframe recently did not have that luxury. All they're getting are items that's available in the game, like these floofs, or syndicate decorations from last week. In a grab bag rng fashion nonetheless. Why? I'll never know, probably to promote laziness, so people don't have to play warframe to get these items.

You people made this game. I bet it's not that hard to list some limited items and just put them on rotation as twitch drops. There are new tennos joining warframe everyday, they could use the style boost with limited decos. Longtime loyal tennos will tune in either way since they're not here for the drops. And the shameless gold diggers can tune in when the drops are drips, or shut their traps and wait next week when the drops are whack.

============

Also, there are definitely just three people in this world who love your rng, they will quote me and attack me for saying this. While the rest of entire human population hates it, idk why you're so adamant on keep using twitch's grab bag feature just "because it's there". seriously it baffles me how hard you guys keep forcing the rng for no particular reasons nor supporters. Even the most loyal tennos merely tolerate rng, the majority rest are hating it. why are you so persistent on keeping a feature that nobody wants? it doesn't sound like DE who values what their players wants.

I mean, most of us are adults here. If you guys signed a contract with twitch that forces you to do grab bags or whatever, then just say it. we'll definitely understand and shut up, never bother you guys again. We even got your backs covered if some kids come complaining about the rng in the future.

Just tell us, why?

11 hours ago, (PSN)mikeyzmore said:

Floofs 🤢

So you want me to trade 30minutes of my free time for a digital stuffed animal 👀

DE is just trolling at this point 🤪🤪

You are lucky we get anything, most games don't even do stuff like this. Also, THUMPER FLOOOOOOOFFFF

The old guaranteed twitch drops used do be a nice change from the endless rng grind fest of WF, and a nice additional reason for tuning in.

I assume the grab bag system, in addition to now forcing viewers to claim each drop separately, is meant to inflate viewing numbers - but looking at the multitude of complaints about the new system - I’m not sure it’s working out as planned XD 😆

Archived