Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: June 14 - 18

[DE]Helen

On 2021-06-11 at 8:47 PM, (PSN)chabala said:

What's wrong with it? Are you talking about the event weapon itself, or the skin?

The problem likely being referred to is the Soaktron skin not being universal to all assault rifles. It works on assault rifles that fire bullets, but not on beam rifles or launchers.

On 2021-06-11 at 11:03 PM, Captain_Rocket505 said:

So what happened to the “we listen to our community” thing? A floof is ok, but you couldn’t have made it dedicated per day? And honestly the whole excuse of “oh what about the people who can’t make it to one” kinda falls apart because of time zones. Grab bags don’t work for anyone DE. How long until you realize that we don’t want grab bags? They waste our time, and most likely waste yours since you decide what goes in them. For gods sake please just listen to the people on this one. WE. DONT. LIKE. GRAB BAGS. 

Some people like grab bags, some people don't. What if you're not part of the majority?

On 2021-06-12 at 3:01 AM, (PSN)TauBoss761 said:

You are lucky we get anything, most games don't even do stuff like this. Also, THUMPER FLOOOOOOOFFFF

Lucky to get anything? This is trash. Completely useless. I don't even show up for this 😂😂. I'm a new player and even I don't want it. 

On 2021-06-14 at 5:21 PM, mrgudveseli said:

Some people like grab bags, some people don't. What if you're not part of the majority?

He is a part of the majority. Warframe has 50 million players and even with that many people only 60-70k watch the streams. OBVIOUSLY no one wants these stuffed animals. 

15 hours ago, (PSN)mikeyzmore said:

He is a part of the majority. Warframe has 50 million players and even with that many people only 60-70k watch the streams. OBVIOUSLY no one wants these stuffed animals. 

What if there are no drops? Waste of time then, huh? Drops matter more than info?

Name me a game where more than a half of its playerbase watch the streams, if the game has official ones.

17 hours ago, mrgudveseli said:

What if there are no drops? Waste of time then, huh? Drops matter more than info?

Name me a game where more than a half of its playerbase watch the streams, if the game has official ones.

What info do you get during these streams? I have watched a few and other than Dev streams it might as well be watching a 10 year old play the game and talk about nothing meaningful 

9 hours ago, (PSN)mikeyzmore said:

What info do you get during these streams? I have watched a few and other than Dev streams it might as well be watching a 10 year old play the game and talk about nothing meaningful 

Whoever is streaming is dropping a lot of short notices about some upcoming changes. Those are not official announcements, not walls of text, they don't cover everything that's going to be implemented (devstreams are reserved for that kinda talk) but rather just mentions. Enough to get the idea about what to expect and what is beng scrapped.

Listening also helps, not just watching. ;)

Archived