Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nakak Pearls Refund | Dog Days 2019

Dark_Lugia

This years Dog Days event has the same reduced prizes as last year.
Since I didn't expect it to return after 2019 I grinded it a bit.

Zitat

unknown.png

But with the last event reruns it kinda hurts knowing I "wasted" 7.200 pearls by buying in the more expensive first year.
That are ~20 more nice roller floofs I could have earned.

DE had returned resources to the early adopters in other cases/revisits, so could this might be possible for the pearls, too?

Spoiler

RJ overhaul:
unknown.png

Steel Path Changes:
unknown.png

Helminth revisit:
unknown.png

Empyrean changes:
unknown.png

1 hour ago, Dark_Lugia said:

DE had returned resources to the early adopters in other cases/revisits, so could this might be possible for the pearls, too?

Railjack costs were refunded because the cost was ludicrous for new players, they are a key part of the gameplay and future storylines, once your Railjack is crafted, its done, there is no reason repeating or farming more for it aside the equipments for it which are a separate part.

Steel Essence is a currency but the amount given by missions were readjusted so DE had to give players who had already completed them the reward differences because again, it was a one time thing that couldnt be rewarded again later on.

Nakak Pearls are exclusive to the event but considering the event repeats every year and the items it gives are not core to any build or progression, there is no reasons for DE to refund them due to the discount that started on last year's Dog Days.

You are assuming they were tracking in enough detail to figure out who would get refunds and in what amounts. 

Those other refunds are likely very easy to determine as there would be "flags" on your account info that can be used to quickly determine who should get the refunds and were standard amounts to either cover the difference between old and new values which you could only fund or acquire once, or just a flat resource cache that was given if you had "flag" x. Best you could hope for with the pearls is some random payment of X pearls but I don't think there would be any tag in their system they could use to quickly find out who should or shouldn't get those pearls. Plus it is a fun little side thing not a more core aspect of the game, and if you went out to get a bunch of pearls to get more floofs that is on you. 

Yeah and I spent ludicrous amounts of Plains resources 4 years ago. Welcome to the club.

DE isn't consistent with refunding past content when changes are made to lower the bar. Likewise, Dog Days is such a small portion of content that I doubt it was tracked or gets attention.

Archived