Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Kicked From The Game or Lobbies/Knocked Offline

DarknessNightshade

Recently I've encountered quite a number of times where if I join a game, I immediately lose the group and are prompted to go back to matchmaking, even if I am the host of that game.

If I then press "yes" to a prompt to reconnect (even though the previous prompt was to go back to matchmaking, i.e. searching for another lobby) it's a coinflip as to whether it tries to load back into the group or kick me back to the lander with the prompt again, or just straight up kicks me offline to the login screen despite no "network disconnect" prompts that usually show if the network is lagged out.

I've tested my ping in a couple other games and there seems to be no issue with my network, so I can only assume this is an issue on DE's side with how their peer to peer system tries to form lobbies in the loading screens.

I can replicate this with just creating a squad of people and trying to go into literally any node on the starchart, or void relic alert, most of the time I will get kicked from the squad and prompted to reconnect.

I know you guys said there wouldn't be any potential patches until the Granum Sisters update drops but this needs a look at as soon as possible to be honest, nobody's gonna be able to do anything with the update if the networking is bugged.

Archived