Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR30 RNG problem?

Umiiee

Question

Helo frens

I took a massive break from Warframe for like 2 years, other than like checking in on mates here and there, and coming back to it, I've managed to get to the MR30 test.

I get that it's meant to be difficult, but is anyone else having problems with life support drops? I get hardly any per round. I've practiced, and tried the test, at least about 20 times now, and I compare it to the vids of other people doing the test, I'm getting maybe 2/3 life support drops a round compared to others getting 8-10. Is it just RNG or am I doing a big dumb?

10 answers to this question

Just completed the test, and nope, didn't notice any problems. I've been getting a support drop every 10 seconds average (5-6 seconds average towards the end of the test, when enemies started spawning more frequently). I assume, killing enemies fast is the key here.

I used Octavia with semi decent range and normal enemies just killed themselves as they spawned, Octavia has the added bonus of providing a damage boost that's useful against the tankier mobs as well as stealth to keep you safe.

Activate stealth first (using 3 and crouching to the beat), then place 1 in a visible location and 4 to double it's range, don't use 2 as it will make enemy fire much less predictable (lots of hits from stray bullets as it makes 1 follow you).

Octavia something of a cheat though so only use it if you don't want any form of challenge 😎

Just to show how stupidly easy the test is, here's a Loki using no abilities, abusing 1 mod and 1 arcane combined with a powerful melee to beat the test. With Mesa instead and using peacemaker it becomes a cake walk.

And this is what your Mesa run should look like, basically a formality.

Archived