Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can DE please make the Resource Pickup Notifications customizable ?

sugrrrr

I have to say, when DE added the resource pickup notifications for Orokin Cells and Argon Crystals, that was such a good addition to the game. And i was still cool with them when Deimos and Orb Vallis came out, but now that i built all the stuff from the open worlds and those resources couldnt mean less to me, those notifications are getting a bit annoying.  Same with Carbides and Cubic Diodes and all the railjack stuff.

In contrary, rare resource pickups like Neural Sensors or Neurodes (which actually are a big deal to newer players) won't notify the player.

I have a MR30 Account and started a new one to play with my brother who just started the game and i noticed that these arbitrary notifications create a very weird sense for what is actually rare and what's not for players that are new to the game.

Can we get a menu were we select what resources we want to get notified for and for which ones we don't? This also would bring great quality of life improvements for specific farming runs. 

Thanks !

You had me in the first half, not gonna lie. For a moment there I thought you were asking to have more things in general using that terrible callout.

Who doesn't like to not know what you picked up until a solid minute later because it's delayed so far back by a string of callouts that each want their own screen time?

It was fine when it was for few, important things. Like round rewards in Survival. That's about it. Not things you pick up constantly. Not things you get as a basic anywhere-goes drop for the entire region or mode.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Infirito:

I very much doubt it. DE seem to be all in favour of obscuring the screen as much as possible.

Yeah and I also feel like instead of fixing all the visual clutter every new weapon that comes out has got some kind of new crosshair and every new Warframe has some kind of custom UI feature. Which is cool from a gameplay standpoint, but once u get used to it, it is just not very nice to look at. I think they should somehow work towards a cleaner UI/HUD instead of cluttering it up more and more

• 2 weeks later...

Archived