Jump to content
  • 0

Should I just...buy the Lato Vandal Parts I need?


-SilverWolfPrime-

Question

After doing so many ESO runs and not really having much to show for it, I'm wondering if I should just buy the rest of the parts and call it day. I don't have a NEED for the weapon, but I thought it'd be kinda cool to build the Braton Vandal and the Lato Vandal for novelty's sake.

I should mention here that I do NOT have maxed out Focus and still have a long way to go for those, so I intended to do future ESO runs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Hello said:

Although the Blazing Step ephemera was the main reason why I farmed ESO so much. When the ephemera used to drop from there.

Exactly the same. All I wanted was that ephemera. Had 2 complete sets of the Braton and 3 of the Lato by the time it finally dropped and it took months. Then they put it in the arbitration shop... 🤬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just do a run a day if you're after focus. It'll likely drop eventually and you'll avoid burnout.

Other option is plat. Thing is DE had both Vandals as drops for streams a while back so there should be plenty available at a good price if you do go down this route.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Butterfly85 said:

Other option is plat. Thing is DE had both Vandals as drops for streams a while back so there should be plenty available at a good price if you do go down this route.

Wait a second, did they drop the Lato Vandal via Twitch streams? I remember the Braton Vandal drops and I got that, but I don't remember them doing the same for the Lato Vandal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

Wait a second, did they drop the Lato Vandal via Twitch streams? I remember the Braton Vandal drops and I got that, but I don't remember them doing the same for the Lato Vandal.

I'm pretty sure they did. I might have dreamt that though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shoulda just been a closed beta player... JK LOL

yea i missed the braton vandal myself and ive been farming for that for a long time now. Im in the same boat where im about to just buy the pieces but my concern is if im having this much of a hard time, will it be any easier to buy (in terms of availability)???

its one of those weapons i'd like to have just to have and look at form time to time. Perhaps turn it into it pet project.

Sadly i got a Lato part the other day but a random host migration hit and i lost it mid round, and all other loots up to that point, so i cant even shoot it over to you.

 

i CAN tell you its NOT a very FUN weapon so you arent missing out on too much, i forget i own it most of the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Up to you, I used the Lato vandal maybe 5 times since I got it from ESO. Same with Braton Vandal actually. 

I was farming ESO daily for focus. Bought the Lato vandal part I was missing then got it to drop myself and sold it.  Although the Blazing Step ephemera was the main reason why I farmed ESO so much. When the ephemera used to drop from there. 

Oddly enough Lato and Braton vandal sets are the most difficult to sell for me. I've had a braton vandal set listed every night for 6-7 months as the lowest price. I don't think most people even know it exists. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hello said:

Up to you, I used the Lato vandal maybe 5 times since I got it from ESO. Same with Braton Vandal actually. 

I was farming ESO daily for focus. Bought the Lato vandal part I was missing then got it to drop myself and sold it.  Although the Blazing Step ephemera was the main reason why I farmed ESO so much. When the ephemera used to drop from there. 

Oddly enough Lato and Braton vandal sets are the most difficult to sell for me. I've had a braton vandal set listed every night for 6-7 months as the lowest price. I don't think most people even know it exists. 

hell id buy a few braton pieces off ya.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Iirc you just had a burned out moment with warframe quite recently -cmiiw. idk if you've dealt with it or not. so I won't approach this post from technical or effectiveness standpoint

just want to share that i did had my burned out moments, and buying a couple of stuff did reinvigorate or at least helped to kickstart my excitement for the game again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's what I did.  Ultimately it's just MR fodder for me, but when weighing an untold amount of hours spent farming vs a so-so riven's worth of plat... yeah.  Buy the parts now, and then if fortune smiles on you and you get another barrel or BP down the road you can hock them off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...