Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question to the Community

Zhoyzu

37 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

Funny how opinions differ. You're the first person I've ever seen laud the gunplay in Warframe. I think the gunplay in Warframe is absolutely terrible and the single worst aspect of the game.

Your remark reminded me of a small thing I’d forgotten; watching enemies react to the impact of a shot or attack. They’re really satisfying to see as they run along and their whole body moves to a shot impact (it’s particularly good on the Grineer), and it helps make the gunfights feel satisfying to me (on top of that satisfying “Crack” of a headshot)

There's this one Corpus fellow, he points in your direction and screams.

"Do you Biscuit?"

I do indeed biscuit my little Corpus friend, normally in the company of a very nice, very hot cup of tea.

Fishing. It's really relaxing, i get to go to open world maps on different daytimes with a reason, and it gets me plats from other people that doesn't want to bother with fishing. I usually just blast my YT playlist while fishing and just have a good time.

And yeah, this is the very reason i have quite the low MR for my hours in-game...

Words I've misheard early on still cracks me up when I hear them, like "Unicorn Spotted!". It cracks me up to the same levels as my misheard words in Marvel Heroes did, like "For Sparkleheim!" when the poorly americanized Dark Elf tried to pronounce Svartalfheim (not exactly top notch voice acting there!).

Vey Hek also still brings a smile to my face, so does Tyl Regor's comments. And no matter how many times I hear the Grineer just talk, I keep wondering if the inspiration to their language comes from old norse fused with modern day english.

I have quite a few things! I'll start with this.
Enemies fighting each other! Getting Nyx was a blessing for me, I love to see enemies fight it out. And, if you followed the forums, I recently saw an Eidolon and a Thumper duke it out!
I also adore the meme origins of John Prodman because of that.

Bugframe! Some bugs are just plain memey or E P I C. Such as that one time my Helminth Charger suddenly teleported behind an enemy and OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU'd them out of the Deimos tileset XD

The Spotting System on Open Worlds. I just sit there mining in the Orb Vallis with a bright laser while the Corpus are freaking out outside of the cave. Them be P A N I K and they just have no idea how to deal with the sudden bright light from the cave, like a ghost made it's home in it.

On 2021-06-12 at 12:51 PM, Zhoyzu said:

So i ask: Warframe Community, what is your favorite small thing about warframe?

The art style still strikes me. It's drifted a bit of late, but it's still so peculiar and baroque that it pleases me. 

Ceiling grate entrance. Still smile when seeing it. It simply never gets old watching it. 

Shooting stuff in the face. The gunplay has always been one of the games' best aspects. The ability to acquire, engage, and maneuver is still a standout compared to similar games. I'm especially reminded of this since I've been (re)playing the Mass Effect trilogy retread. It was the multiplayer in that game which brought me to WF and while ME doesn't hold up all that well in shooting dynamics, WF does. 

On 2021-06-12 at 7:55 PM, Aldain said:

The M1 Garand -ping- sound on the Trumna reload, the break action sounds of the Tigris line, the reload sounds of the Quellor...

Hell even the endless SWOOSH-ing of Exalted Blade.

The sounds coming from a high fire rate Aklex Prime with the infinite ammo buff makes my heart happy.

2 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

The sounds coming from a high fire rate Aklex Prime with the infinite ammo buff makes my heart happy.

I still need to get a damn Aklex Prime Link...

But the prices on it for the Switch Version are kind of gross so I'm stuck waiting for Baro to bring the relics back.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

I still need to get a damn Aklex Prime Link...

But the prices on it for the Switch Version are kind of gross so I'm stuck waiting for Baro to bring the relics back.

I had to buy so many relics from the Tennocon Baro Relay last year and endlessly crack them, I definitely made some randos happy with all the Aklex Prime parts they got from me lol.

Archived