Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Drone Spawns

FrodoBagginses

I have been trying to find the average rate at which vitus essence can be acquired, but I haven't been able to find the spawn rate of the drones anywhere. If anyone knows the spawn rates of the drones or has the average vitus with respect to time (assuming no cat aid), it would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Pretty sure the drones spawn-rate is simply due to how quick (or slow) you kill them. If you don't kill them (they seem to get stuck on doors quite often), the drones don't  seem to keep endlessly spawning. 

The drones have to spawn to be killed in the first place, you ninny xD

On 2021-06-13 at 6:15 AM, FrodoBagginses said:

I have been trying to find the average rate at which vitus essence can be acquired, but I haven't been able to find the spawn rate of the drones anywhere. If anyone knows the spawn rates of the drones or has the average vitus with respect to time (assuming no cat aid), it would be greatly appreciated.

All I can really contribute, is that each of the arbitration modes seem to have very different drone spawns. The most frequent being survival, and the least being defence.

In survival I usually see about 3-4 per minute. In defence I see about 5-6 per 5 waves.

With the drop chance of vitus essence being about 3%, without doing the math I would suggest the average rate of acquiring vitus essence to be something along the lines of 1-2 per 5 minutes in survival. Or 1 per 30 waves of defence.

1 hour ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Uhhh nope. Back when I still cared to farm it, I was doing defense with my clan and getting about 90 - 150(depending on cat buffs) per 200 waves of defense.

That’s including all the x3 Vitus essence that drops as a reward for completing 5 waves.

Do it yourself now, in 5 waves you’re unlikely to see your first drone till wave 3, and usually you’ll only get a handful of drones per 5 waves.

With a 3% drop rate, 1 DROP per 30 waves is actually quite optimistic. 

Even 1 drone per wave (which doesn’t happen) gives you 30 drones by wave 30. It’s still very unlikely that you’ll get a single 3% drop.

Uhhh nope. Back when I still cared to farm it, I was doing defense with my clan and getting about 90 - 150(depending on cat buffs) per 200 waves of defense.

You’re gonna have to put forward more than a “nope,” and a screenshot of a 4 man farm.

Like I said, of the 420 vitus you had in that screenshot, the majority would’ve come from the x3 5 wave reward. 

Mathematically, it’s impossible to get 150 3% drops from one drone per wave, over 200 waves. That would imply a drop rate of 75%.

Please note this thread is discussing drone spawns and vitus drop rate.

So if you have anything substantial to contribute besides sarcasm and misleading screenshots, feel free.

3 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

This is an old screenshot of a 200 wave Arbitration infested defense done by my clan mates(I wasn't in this run). It gives you an idea of how much vitus essence you can get in that timeframe.

unknown.png

You're a lil fat kuva bramma

9 hours ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

You’re gonna have to put forward more than a “nope,” and a screenshot of a 4 man farm.

Like I said, of the 420 vitus you had in that screenshot, the majority would’ve come from the x3 5 wave reward. 

Mathematically, it’s impossible to get 150 3% drops from one drone per wave, over 200 waves. That would imply a drop rate of 75%.

Please note this thread is discussing drone spawns and vitus drop rate.

So if you have anything substantial to contribute besides sarcasm and misleading screenshots, feel free.

🤣 Are you serious? The 5 wave reward? You think that's where it came from do you. Ok let's play that game, in 200 waves that's 40x3 rewards = 120 vitus essence. Still think the majority came from wave rewards? With 300 unaccounted for? Please do some basic maths before discounting people's posts, you might learn something.

32 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

🤣 Are you serious? The 5 wave reward? You think that's where it came from do you. Ok let's play that game, in 200 waves that's 40x3 rewards = 120 vitus essence. Still think the majority came from wave rewards? With 300 unaccounted for? Please do some basic maths before discounting people's posts, you might learn something.

It’s incredibly more likely than it coming from a 3% drop that you barely get one chance at per wave.

3 minutes ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

It’s incredibly more likely than it coming from a 3% drop that you barely get one chance at per wave.

Ok so simple maths here, I realise that's hard. 200 waves divided by 5 = 40 wave 5 rewards of 3 essence. So 40x3 = 120. Now if we minus 120 from 420 we get 300 vitus essence from the actual enemies. Which as you may be able to tell is more than 1 per wave....

Ok so simple maths here, I realise that's hard. 200 waves divided by 5 = 40 wave 5 rewards of 3 essence. So 40x3 = 120. Now if we minus 120 from 420 we get 300 vitus essence from the actual enemies. Which as you may be able to tell is more than 1 per wave....

And significantly less without boosters, and prior to the loot frame nerfs specific to vitus essence.

My point, the screen shot is misleading and doesn’t reflect the current spawn rate of drones or the drop rate of vitus.

12 hours ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

Do it yourself now, in 5 waves you’re unlikely to see your first drone till wave 3

I've no idea about the larger question of vitus per time spent, but it's really common for a drone to spawn immediately--or close to it--in the first wave. 

At least this is true with the two tilesets I play the most by far, Helene and Hyf.

16 minutes ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

And significantly less without boosters, and prior to the loot frame nerfs specific to vitus essence.

My point, the screen shot is misleading and doesn’t reflect the current spawn rate of drones or the drop rate of vitus.

Maybe you're talking about changes I'm not aware of or have forgotten, but the Kuva Weapons in the screenshot place that mission after the Arbitration revamp and after the Great Lootframe Nerf (and Partial Un-Nerf).

43 minutes ago, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

I don't think you really know what you're talking about. The above comments would suggest this.

12 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Maybe you're talking about changes I'm not aware of or have forgotten, but the Kuva Weapons in the screenshot place that mission after the Arbitration revamp and after the Great Lootframe Nerf (and Partial Un-Nerf).

There was a Khora in the run for CC but no it didn't increase Vitus drops.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

There was a Khora in the run for CC but no it didn't increase Vitus drops.

Honestly I couldn't recall if loot abilities ever worked on Vitus early on or not.  I've never been into any of the lootframes in any significant way.  And I like getting Vitus, but the main reason I play Arbis is still for fun.

4 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Honestly I couldn't recall if loot abilities ever worked on Vitus early on or not.  I've never been into any of the lootframes in any significant way.  And I like getting Vitus, but the main reason I play Arbis is still for fun.

I don't think they ever did, the only thing that does or did work(haven't done them in awhile) was smeeta kavat. The key to success is clearing waves fast so that when you did get a smeeta buff you're killing as many drones as possible. 

Archived