Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need to Be Able to Invert The Tap/Hold On Infused Abilities.

(PSN)Rainbow_Neos1

While using Quiver on Mesa, I've realised a huge issue: I can't make tap be the cloak arrow. I figured maybe I could change it by inverting the default option, but inverting it did nothing for the ability. Please allow us to invert infused abilities individually AND please allow us to put one ability in the place of different abilities across configurations. I should be able to put a helminth ability into ability slot 1 in configuration A and into slot 2 on B. 

4 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Interesting..... DE overlooked something yet again.... Although considering the amount of traffic this thread is getting.... Seems like players overlooked it too 😛 !!!!

It's quite a shame. Still waiting for them to give controller full keybind customization. 

Did you try inverting it on the frame the ability came from ? If I am not mistaken - it works for frame abilities per frame, so if you want revert of ivara's subsume - you need to revert it on ivara, not on frame you gave her subsume to.
But I agree the option toggle should work as on your current frame and even more - all 4 current frame abilities needs an individual toggle that would probably save to current loadout.

16 hours ago, Unibot said:

Did you try inverting it on the frame the ability came from ? If I am not mistaken - it works for frame abilities per frame, so if you want revert of ivara's subsume - you need to revert it on ivara, not on frame you gave her subsume to.
But I agree the option toggle should work as on your current frame and even more - all 4 current frame abilities needs an individual toggle that would probably save to current loadout.

Nope. That didn't work either. I tried that first.

Archived