Relic search function needs tweaking

I wanted to see which relics have Gara prime in them. So I go to the relic station in my orbiter and type "gara". It wrongly shows me all relics that contain not only "gara" but also "akjagara", making it harder for me to pinpoint the Gara Prime relics. I even specified "Gara prime", to no avail. This pretty much invalidates the search bar, as I still have to scroll through each relic and view the rewards in it before I find what I need. Fix this pls.

Just now, TheLexiConArtist said:

It's almost like the alphabet soup of three hundred different relics was a problem we saw waiting to happen from the moment the relic system was revealed.

I mean, it could be as easy as having a checkbox like "search for relics with this specific term only" or something, like the chat filter in recruit chat.

14 minutes ago, inappropriatename5877 said:

I mean, it could be as easy as having a checkbox like "search for relics with this specific term only" or something, like the chat filter in recruit chat.

It's a symptom of the issue. Having to use the search because "was Zephyr's rare in Lith, Meso, Neo or Axi 'Z' relics? And was it in Z2, Z5, Z379.421 or all of the above?" is the bigger root of it.

Don't mind me, I still miss my void keys.

Archived