Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech Masters rank

(PSN)JustShadowGuy

Question

9 answers to this question

First, decide which mech you want. Voidrig is availible from Necraloid rank 2, while Bonewidow is availible from Necraloid rank 3. I would suggest Voidrig cause he's just better (Attarax is a beast in eidolon hunts and railjack missions). I would suggest going to rank 3 though for mods, but for the mech you need Necraloid rank 2 first. Now to get there you need a few things from father, which requires both mastery and entrati syndicate ranks. To rank up you will need a Sepulcrum  Barrel Blueprint and later a Zymos Barrel Blueprint, to purchase these you need to be at the required mastery rank and entrati syndicate rank respectively. The Sepulcrum needs the higher rank so you will need to be MR 14 to purchase both, and at rank 2 with the entrati. You also need access to railjack, cetus and fortuna for items and blueprints.

So to sum up:

Be at least MR14

For Voidrig:

Entrati rank 2

Cetus Rank 2

Solaris United Rank 1

Access to Earth Proxima, Railjack

For Bonewidow:

Entrati Rank 3

Cetus Rank 3

Solaris United Rank 1

Access to any Railjack Proxima

I believe that is everything you need

After getting the necessary Items your Necramech is yours, Goodluck!

1 minute ago, (NSW)Super_Kami said:

First, decide which mech you want. Voidrig is availible from Necraloid rank 2, while Bonewidow is availible from Necraloid rank 3. I would suggest Voidrig cause he's just better (Attarax is a beast in eidolon hunts and railjack missions). I would suggest going all though, but for the mech you need Necraloid rank 2 first. Now to get there you need a few things from father, which requires both mastery and entrati syndicate ranks. To rank up you will need a Sepulcrum  Barrel Blueprint and later a Zymos Barrel Blueprint, to purchase these you need to be at the required mastery rank and entrati syndicate rank respectively. The Sepulcrum needs the higher rank so you will need to be MR 14 to purchase both, and at rank 2 with the entrati. You also need access to railjack, cetus and fortuna for items and blueprints.

So to sum up:

Be at least MR14

For Voidrig:

Entrati rank 2

Cetus Rank 2

Solaris United Rank 1

Access to Earth Proxima, Railjack

For Bonewidow:

Entrati Rank 3

Cetus Rank 3

Solaris United Rank 1

Access to any Railjack Proxima

I believe that is everything you need

After getting the necessary Items your Necramech is yours, Goodluck!

You don't need MR14. You can buy the blueprints for the Sepulcrum without the mastery rank. You don't need to build it and claim it. You just need the blueprint.

1 hour ago, (PSN)JustShadowGuy said:

What Masters rank i need to get necramech or to level necraloid standing to get necramech? 

You will need to complete The War Within Quest, which requires Mastery Rank 5.

So the answer is that Mastery Rank 5 + The Completed Quest, is the requirement to join and begin ranking up within the Necraloid Syndicate and grinding for your own Necramech. 

12 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

You don't need MR14. You can buy the blueprints for the Sepulcrum without the mastery rank. You don't need to build it and claim it. You just need the blueprint.

ahh, i ranked to 14 cause i was told i needed to be the perquisite rank to get the pieces so i assumed it was needed

Archived