fix the enemies in the index

the enemies in the index are absolutely busted and looking at the post history on it have been for years. just today ive had 4 games were friendly spectres just walking in small circles up against the wall. enemy blackholes pulling through walls and floors into the ceiling on the indoor map near constantly. as well as enemies teleporting through the floor with multiple points for them all to be deposited and running through walls. this game is a mess and basic enemy and friendly ai barely function

17 minutes ago, smithmacke said:

enemy blackholes pulling through walls and floors into the ceiling on the indoor map near constantly.

I never had blackholes pull me through walls, floors or even ceilings, let alone constantly. They always just pull me normally, to the hole.

17 minutes ago, smithmacke said:

as well as enemies teleporting through the floor with multiple points for them all to be deposited

Enemies teleporting "through the floor" is because the enemies can deploy teleportation points for them to well, teleport across the map, and these teleportation points are destructible so just destroy it to prevent that.

18 minutes ago, smithmacke said:

running through walls.

I'm quite the regular to Index when i'm broke, and never i've seen any run through walls.

20 minutes ago, smithmacke said:

this game is a mess and basic enemy and friendly ai barely function

Just because a single mode was hard for you doesn't make this game a mess, and don't rely on AI spectres as you would to players. They aren't smart, they aren't well geared, and they're just there to fill the numbers.

Are you sure you're not exaggerating a lot of stuff here over frustration?

The spectre AI is pretty terrible (they also have bad loadouts) , so unless you have a frame that can blockade the enemy bank I wouldn't suggest solo.

I haven't really seen any enemies go through walls.

The teleportation and blackholes are an actual ability of the enemies (wait until you get the laser walls and turrets) so though annoying it's sometjing you need to be prepared for.

You can shoot the black hole box and the teleportation plates.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb smithmacke:

the enemies in the index are absolutely busted and looking at the post history on it have been for years. just today ive had 4 games were friendly spectres just walking in small circles up against the wall. enemy blackholes pulling through walls and floors into the ceiling on the indoor map near constantly. as well as enemies teleporting through the floor with multiple points for them all to be deposited and running through walls. this game is a mess and basic enemy and friendly ai barely function

not only specters are bugged. Even with 4 real players, nightwave is pure luck ... there is always a fail in the last round just before the end. I have no nerve for such a bugged fool.

17 hours ago, SargionMagara said:

I never had blackholes pull me through walls, floors or even ceilings, let alone constantly. They always just pull me normally, to the hole.

Enemies teleporting "through the floor" is because the enemies can deploy teleportation points for them to well, teleport across the map, and these teleportation points are destructible so just destroy it to prevent that.

I'm quite the regular to Index when i'm broke, and never i've seen any run through walls.

Just because a single mode was hard for you doesn't make this game a mess, and don't rely on AI spectres as you would to players. They aren't smart, they aren't well geared, and they're just there to fill the numbers.

im quiet aware of tele pads, i do index often, none of these bugs are new, also read post history on the index these complaints go back years

9 hours ago, smithmacke said:

you can shoot the black hole box when its in sight, on the indoor map i kept getting dragged up into the roof because the box was above me

Wow I've never had that, sounds like you got bugged on the day, have you tried to play the Index since?

15 hours ago, smithmacke said:

im quiet aware of tele pads, i do index often, none of these bugs are new, also read post history on the index these complaints go back years

Well, i've never even experienced any of these at all despite being quite the regular to index, that's why i suspected you were exaggerating stuff, since exaggerated rants over frustration of things being too hard is quite the common sight here. I meant no offense at all in my previous reply, i hope you understand.

Also, can you link this "post history" that you keep mentioning? I'd like to read that.

On 2021-06-14 at 5:41 AM, SargionMagara said:

To be fair.... This wouldn't be an Issue if you could turn them Off and actually play Solo....

On 2021-06-14 at 5:41 AM, SargionMagara said:

He most definitely is.... But since I hate Index I'm going to Agree with OP anyways 😝 !!!

4 hours ago, Lutesque said:

To be fair.... This wouldn't be an Issue if you could turn them Off and actually play Solo....

Tbh yeah, i don't get why we can play Dog Days or Rathuum all alone without any specters following us, but not Index. I guess this is a slight oversight on DE's side.

Archived