Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Can I Find The Mod Mutation Ammo Rifle Please?

TyhRania

Question

Hi good evening,I try to find the mod Mutation Ammo Rifle in survival mode games but after 100 missions in survival I found nothing. I tried Mercure survival but still nothing.Can someone tell me where I can find the mod please?

Thanks.

13 answers to this question

Hi good evening,I try to find the mod Mutation Ammo Rifle in survival mode games but after 100 missions in survival I found nothing. I tried Mercure survival but still nothing.Can someone tell me where I can find the mod please?

Thanks.

My friend reported to me that she have her first Rifle Mutation mod at Apollodorus in 20 minutes. Since the mod is dropped at T1/T2 Survival missions.

(T1 Survival are from Levels 1-25 and T2 Survival are from Levels 25-45, based from the minimum level of that particular mission.)

I've gotten  a couple on cassinni.  Fairly certain it's faction or mission specific since I've gotten sniper and shotgun mutation on Phalan, but never bow or rifle mutation (which I've gotten on Cassini).

I have had all but shotgun from Apollodorus, which I have yet to find as I do them solo.  But rifle seems to have a low reward rate from Apollo as I get pistol more than the others

recently got one from E Gate (venus) at the 20 or 25 minute mark. but as everyone's saying, most survival missions drop an ammo mutation mod of some sort at the 20 minute mark, and there's the possibility of it as a reward at anything higher than that. I have so many useless arrow ammo mutation mods :P

I go 4 or 5 from the event (don't remember if I have shotgun one), but I haven't gotten sniper or shotgun from running e gate and cassini, yet. just a fun fact. but like everything in this game, that's probably just because of rng

I have had all but shotgun from Apollodorus, which I have yet to find as I do them solo.  But rifle seems to have a low reward rate from Apollo as I get pistol more than the others

Sounds like RNG :o. I have multiples of all the rest from there, but still don't have a Pistol.