Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator arcanes

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

I recently started doing more profit taker fights for the toroids for standing & to try to get magma chamber & critical focus. So now i got a rank 3 magus firewall which i'm still working on maxing out. I just wan't to know everyone's opinion.  Between magus vigor & magus firewall which one do you use, which one is more beneficial? For eidolon's, profit taker, & general use?

9 answers to this question

I like the health ones especially ones that give frame health. Warframe losing health, could die, pop into operator, pop out, ooooo not dead and more health now. Feels almost like a cheat.

Can't really get behind firewall. Too clunky having to hang around in void mode for some DR. Needs 18 seconds to get max buff. Squad's killed everything by then. I can see why that could be useful in eidolon although dunno how good it actually is in those moments that eidolons drop you. For all I know they'll still drop you even with that DR.

From the wiki:  There is no cooldown between hits, meaning that all your particles can be gone under multiple enemy fire

This is why I won't use Magus Firewall.  Most of the time your under so much fire the stacks are used up pretty much instantly.
My personal favourites are Magus Vigor and Magus Lockdown.

15 hours ago, (PSN)dracoromanov112 said:

I recently started doing more profit taker fights for the toroids for standing & to try to get magma chamber & critical focus.

Aren't all Arch Wing/Weapon Mods easier to Obtain through Railjack Missions ? 

16 hours ago, (PSN)dracoromanov112 said:

So now i got a rank 3 magus firewall which i'm still working on maxing out. I just wan't to know everyone's opinion.  Between magus vigor & magus firewall which one do you use, which one is more beneficial? For eidolon's, profit taker, & general use?

Is Magus Firewall the one that gives your Operator Nova's Damage Reduction ?

If it is and if it hasn't been changed.... Then I can't recommend it.... The Reason why is because there's no Cool Down Period and how fast you can loose each Particle per Damage Instance.... This means if you get hit by 10 Different instances of Damage within 4 Seconds.... You"l lose pretty much all your Particles and if you run public hunts like I used to then this a Common Scenario....

That's why Magus Firewall never Caught on in the Eidolon META.... 

In my case... I prefer Magus Husk.... But that's really only viable if you already have Vazarin Waybound Passives Unlocked.... 

Magus Vigor is good in most Situations... Can't go Wrong with it....

Repair+Lockdown.

Lockdown is good for when you need to revive others/your pet.  Its good for capture targets.  Its good for Demolysts.   Its good for Ceph Scan targets.

I would not use Lockdown on a spy frame though as the small damage it does once it wears off alerts enemies.   

Lockdown+Zenurik school = godly.  stunning and electrifying everything.   

-------------

The only other arcane that is interesting is Anomaly that pulls people in.  Zenurik can do that same thing and better???    If there was some kinda combo you could build up between warframe weapons and operator amp then anomaly would be pretty kick ass for that maybe.

Magus Drive is pretty cool but I cant handle my K-drive as is lol.   Those new mods Vapor Trail + Juice are to much to handle in k-drive races haha.   Outside of races is probably were Drive and Vapor/Juice shine the most..   

Archived