Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please bring back the Oro Ornament

16Bitman

The Oro Ornament was very briefly earanable during a 72 hour window over 4 years ago!

https://www.warframe.com/news/quick-steel-pvp-event-is-live-now

While I can understand that an exclusive reward from one of the very few PvP events should feel special, I think enough time has passed to rereleasse one of the best orbiter decorations that are in the game. (I own the deco myself, so this not a "jealousy" post.)

I personally would prefer if it would just be sold for platinum in the market place, but the game offers several other spots it could be placed instead, like the steel path offerings from teshin and/or directly for conclave standing instead (please not exclusively!).

On 2021-06-14 at 12:32 PM, 16Bitman said:

I personally would prefer if it would just be sold for platinum in the market place

Well, all syndicates -conclave aside- offer ship decorations that can't be obtained anywhere else.

So if DE ever decide to bring the oro decoration back, I guess they should either add it exclusively to Teshin's conclave shop or at least rerun the conclave events. They could even add the other types of oro (sun and moon) in there as well.

The only reason i see to add cosmetic event rewards to the market is self entitlement ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 7 months later...

I really hate timed exclusive stuff in general and really wish it just wasn't a thing in any game. Data can be replicated infinitely. The only purpose they serve is to give the people that get them a meaningless sense of superiority. Or in the case of purchasable timed exclusives, to fomo people into shelling out cash they otherwise wouldn't have.

28 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

I'd love to play some Quick Steel, too.

Other than that, the Conclave shop is where this should get a permanent home, first and foremost.

Completely agree, if DE decided to make the oro ornament available permanently, the only place in the whole game that makes sense is the conclave shop.

Archived