Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There should be a space and time warframe

equinox for me is more time based than protea lets tally it up

protea 1st sheild satilites or blade spheres......what does that have to do with time?       equinox 1st changes frame from day form to night form so is it using time to swap out with another verson (future/past) of itself?

protea 2nd artilary what does a sentry turrent have to do with time?        equinox will jump time around to mess with the enimys to make em fall asleep as enimys have been swaped out by versons of themselves 12h prior (midnight when they were sleeping) or jump time to make the enimys exausted to make em take more damage 

protea 3rd dispencer is it using any time to genorate those suplyes?          equinox slows time in a small area causing projectiles and melee swings to have less kinitic energy doing less damage or jump time to a day where you were more at the top of your game (well rested) for more ability casting power

protea 4th this one is actuly time related as it rewinds your actions             equinox i rewind your injurys to heal you or fix your sheilds or i rapidly excelarate time to age our enimys bodys and armor (higher lvls have better armor which dont fall apart so easily and stronger clones that can live a bit longer) and charge a concintrated time pulse

so in my eyes equinox beats protea at time manipulation 4 to 1 but sure DE said protea is time ......in my oppinon protea is a survivour not a time controler as 1 is sheilds or a trap area 2 is a sentry gun 3 is surplys from the bag on its backside and 4 is just another way to survive

17 minutes ago, lowgrav said:

equinox for me is more time based than protea lets tally it up

protea 1st sheild satilites or blade spheres......what does that have to do with time?       equinox 1st changes frame from day form to night form so is it using time to swap out with another verson (future/past) of itself?

protea 2nd artilary what does a sentry turrent have to do with time?        equinox will jump time around to mess with the enimys to make em fall asleep as enimys have been swaped out by versons of themselves 12h prior (midnight when they were sleeping) or jump time to make the enimys exausted to make em take more damage 

protea 3rd dispencer is it using any time to genorate those suplyes?          equinox slows time in a small area causing projectiles and melee swings to have less kinitic energy doing less damage or jump time to a day where you were more at the top of your game (well rested) for more ability casting power

protea 4th this one is actuly time related as it rewinds your actions             equinox i rewind your injurys to heal you or fix your sheilds or i rapidly excelarate time to age our enimys bodys and armor (higher lvls have better armor which dont fall apart so easily and stronger clones that can live a bit longer) and charge a concintrated time pulse

so in my eyes equinox beats protea at time manipulation 4 to 1 but sure DE said protea is time ......in my oppinon protea is a survivour not a time controler as 1 is sheilds or a trap area 2 is a sentry gun 3 is surplys from the bag on its backside and 4 is just another way to survive

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8yY0apoKNQWW_eC5Sv-i

Archived