Mandachord needs more song slots

~

We get 8 song slots, and that's it.

Maybe DE could add a "8 Mandachord Song slots" for 12 plat thing?

Also, we should be able to mix our songs.

Imagine being able to set it up so it play song 1, then song 2, then song 3, then song 4,
up to 8 songs in a row,
and each of these are saved as a "music list" that you can equip on the fly.

Hold down 1 as Octavia to switch your Song List between 4 equipable song lists at a time.

~

31 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

~

We get 8 song slots, and that's it.

Maybe DE could add a "8 Mandachord Song slots" for 12 plat thing?

Also, we should be able to mix our songs.

Imagine being able to set it up so it play song 1, then song 2, then song 3, then song 4,
up to 8 songs in a row,
and each of these are saved as a "music list" that you can equip on the fly.

Hold down 1 as Octavia to switch your Song List between 4 equipable song lists at a time.

~

It’ll be one slot for 20p

1 hour ago, Zhoyzu said:

I wouldnt mind some more instruments either. surprised none had released with the prime tbh

Didn't Prime get her own unique instrument? You propably mean Store instruments but that would be strange because the update was about Octavia Prime imo.

My real problem is how difficult or rather impossible it is to make music that you or your teammates could listen longer than 3-4 minutes. Full song last about 7-9 seconds. Try listen to the same 7 second loop for +20 minutes. It's like Terminator soundtrack on NES except that soundtrack is about 3 seconds long.

I wouldn't count on DE ever touching the Mandachord again TBH, the fact they didn't release any new sounds for her Prime - the best possible time to give us new sounds -  basically confirms that the Mandachord is now as relevant as Conclave. but hey, I'm not really a fan of Octavia anyhow so no biggie. 

Well they did release new sounds with the prime , you just need to get the prime to access them.

I would like the ability to shift my music mid mission though.

Might as well ask to change loadout mid mission too. As both are just as likely in my opinion.

I just wish they'd fuse the shawzin system into her mandachord. Would be so nice to be able to tighten up the tunes and make more genre defining songs. Really hard atm to make a tune that actually sounds like black metal for instance. The closest you get is probably something along the lines of Tulus, Khold or newer Darkthrone, which is slower and more black n' roll or blackened heavy metal. But I want some scandinavian brutality behind it, like Immortal/Abbath, Watain, Marduk or Dark Funeral. Just like it is really hard atm to really get a death or thrash metal sound going, no matter if you are aiming for Nile, Immolation, Unleashed, Amon Amarth, The Crown, Slayer or Anthrax. Just not properly possible.

I'd also kill for some violin sounds.

Archived