Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

about moa

_Anise_

Question

I never really messed with them much, is there a simple way to check if they have been mastered because it dosn't track under companions ?

secondly I didn't realize this but building one with a different kind of head IS cosmetic ? after you have built each type of head to get the mods ? because all of the mods can go in any kind of moa right?

4 answers to this question

17 hours ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

they are tracked under "robotic" like sentinels are and yes the head is just cosmetic once you have all the mods already

not quite, it is the heads that when Gilded grant Mastery no other part. Para, Oloro etc are the heads; Tian Bracket say can be used on every MOA you build only the first Oloro, Lambeo, Para or Nychus I think the fourth one is; head sections actually matter both for collecting all mods and completing your Mastery rank  ups

1 hour ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

not quite, it is the heads that when Gilded grant Mastery no other part. Para, Oloro etc are the heads; Tian Bracket say can be used on every MOA you build only the first Oloro, Lambeo, Para or Nychus I think the fourth one is; head sections actually matter both for collecting all mods and completing your Mastery rank  ups

yes but he was asking about checking for mastery

The heads are what counts for mastery and are what grant the mods.

Moa Precepts can go on any head once you have them though, correct.  

My advice if your just starting out is to use each head to make a pet using the cheapest parts available lol.   Then make your last one the one you really want or just buid that one extra one and use the parts you think are the coolest.  

If you ever have extra plat or a discount or something get em a personality chip lol.   

------------------

Out of all the precepts theres only a couple I like.   Hacking,  Blast shield(melee),  Bubble.     Tether sucks because of were the moa usually shoots it lol.  

Moa only hack stuff like every other console if that.  BUT.. they tend to die ALOT during spy because they will just stand in traps.  (when corpus tiles first got revamped I think hack precept was bugged..  the moa would just sprint through a spy area and hack the main console lol..  it was awesome!!  He wouldnt trigger any alarms or enemies.   I havent seen mine do that in a loooong time so they must have fixed it lol)

I have auto-breach on my parazon now which does a pretty amazing job at giving free hacks.  I havent done alot of spy since then but I wonder if I could go through spy missions auto hacking everything between ivara/parazon and moa lol.   

I like using moa but if im gonna use a robot I would rather use a Dethcube for [energy generator].   

It all depends on what im running, what frame im using.   We finally have the freedom to use whatever the hell pet we want and I take full advantage of it.  

Archived