Which primed mod should I pick?

The.OG.iAmSenpai

Question

12 answers to this question

Pick whichever you like.... 

No matter which one you take you're going to feel like you made a Mistake....

It's only once you have all of them when that feeling goes away....

How long does it take again ? 600 Log Ins ? 

So yeah... That's 2 Years of Feeling like crap....

Happy Tributes Tenno 😁 !!!

You will see them again. Daily Tribute | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom

For now, I would suggest Primed Shred. Punch through is quite a useful stat on ranged weapons, and the extra fire rate is often pretty good too.

Primed fury is typically worse than Berserker [but there are some melee weapons that do benefit from using both together], and Primed Vigor doesn't produce a big enough survivability boost to be worth it in most cases.

The Primed Mods from login rewards come at 200, 400, 600, and 900. You'll see them again, so pick the one that's most useful to you now.

Just keep in mind that Primed Sure Footed is available at 400 (and the later milestones, if you take something else), which might set back your plans if you want more than one of the mods now.

P Vigor is only really good for Hildrynn and Inaros, if you REALLY like playing them, pick this one.

P Fury might be more or less effective with the upcoming melee balance pass, a workshop post about it should releasse tomorow, so keep on eye on it, right now I'd stick to crit melee and pick Beserker over it.

P Shred is pretty much the fire rate mod and the punch through mod in one, if you haven't used punch through yet on your weapons, slot Metal Auger or regular Shred to familiarize yourself with it and see how effective it is in combat

Primed Vigor is a fun one when slotted on hildryn and inaros with the way the frames work. I almost never use primed fury myself and i use primed shred often enough but in some cases i need one or the other attribute and opt for a lower drain instead of primed shred.

i would recommend primed vigor if you like inaros/hildryn or any other frame you want to push health/shield values up on

Archived