Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bramma arrows going through floors

DrummerBIO

I am sorry if this has already been reported. The Kuva Bramma has been shooting through floors and walls now and not exploding on impact on every tile set that I have used it on. I don't know if this is happening with other weapons as it might not be as noticeable as the Kuva Bramma. It does make a sizable boom. I did record a video with OBS but I don't think that I can upload it to here. If someone needs to see the video please let me know how I can get it uploaded.

5 hours ago, DrummerBIO said:

Yes I am. Is there an issue with this mod?

When a weapon has punch through it means it can travel through anything, including walls and floors (for the distance written in the arsenal).

All explosive weapons avoid exploding on impact when you mod for punch through so that punch through can even be applied. So, this isn't a bug.

On 2021-06-22 at 2:14 AM, Fireshock said:

When a weapon has punch through it means it can travel through anything, including walls and floors (for the distance written in the arsenal).

All explosive weapons avoid exploding on impact when you mod for punch through so that punch through can even be applied. So, this isn't a bug.

Makes sense I guess, this just recently started happening. I am going to swap it out for Speed Trigger and leave it there. Thanks for the help everyone you're awesome.

Archived