Petition to change Cephalon Simaris!

eisKripp

Hello,

In recent events of Helmith system introduction, but also in general, at MR30 the cap of any syndicate points is at 31k.  I mean thats way lower than what you can buy, not even mods are worth it. Also i didn't sold any frame, so i'm not here because i am lazy, i collected all frames and have builds/potatoes on each, but this feels like DE really wants players to get rid of regular frames from inventory; MR fodder then helmith sacrifice... unless they would buy it with platinum...

How can i start a petition for DE to change the Cephalon Simaris "reward" pool prices or at least to make a change and move them elsewhere, where we get infinite useless resources, like the ones from fortuna or cetus, you know, ballance stuff, it looks like every new frame that comes or quest weapon, they will just throw it in cephalon simaris pool and call it the day. I'll become a president in one day i know. xD

Thanks for your time,

Have a nice day! :)

2 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

wait, people still bother with Simaris?

legit I only ever do his hunts for Nightwave, so like once every 2 years :crylaugh: 

People just recently started to bother with simaris cause he is the only way to get a lot of frames for helminth.

only idiots will blindly put their one and only frame in helminth, as the game constantly updates a useless frame might get some insane boost in future. wukong is the best example.. from straight up never used trash to one of most used frame by players.

farm 2 frames if you want its ability

I dont particularly care either way ,

But why is the cap a challenge except for "I want it now" syndrome?

Each part (which needs to be built ) is roughly 25k , and the BP is 50K.

So you need 125k for a few frames and 50k for others.

If you don't rush with platinum , you would need 4 days to build the frame anyway.

(Half a day for parts and 3 days for the full frame ) 

So at 25k per day you could keep the foundry active without issues , not to mention that there are many frames that are not even from simaris.

So alternating between them gives you even more time.

Bonus tip : doing stealth scans in steel path will fill your simaris rep pretty quickly. So you can get that done in a few minutes every day.

6 hours ago, eisKripp said:

MR fodder then helmith sacrifice...

Sorry, but under nearly any circumstance what else would you do with the base frame once you have its Prime variant? I kept my original starter frame out of nostalgia, but that's it. Before Helminth I would even sell the odd base frame for Credits (even if I'd potato'ed them), because whatever plat I'd sunk into them wasn't worth spending 20 more plat on a new slot in the interests of keeping around a frame I'd never use.

10 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

wait, people still bother with Simaris?

legit I only ever do his hunts for Nightwave, so like once every 2 years :crylaugh: 

there are new players who just made their warframe accounts yesterday, you know...

13 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

Sorry, but under nearly any circumstance what else would you do with the base frame once you have its Prime variant? I kept my original starter frame out of nostalgia, but that's it. Before Helminth I would even sell the odd base frame for Credits (even if I'd potato'ed them), because whatever plat I'd sunk into them wasn't worth spending 20 more plat on a new slot in the interests of keeping around a frame I'd never use.

I've kept a couple, the ones that have forma investment in. I can't bring myself to lob that into the maw. Besides, some are useful if I'm running builds that need vastly different polarity set ups to work.

On 2021-06-16 at 7:19 PM, 0_The_F00l said:

Bonus tip : doing stealth scans in steel path will fill your simaris rep pretty quickly. So you can get that done in a few minutes every day.

The only problem is new players wont even know simaris exists and for lower ranks is more time consuming, most leave the game before they make their second frame, even more when what they want is behind simaris. xD In this not explained mess you can't understand a thing.

Also for older players like me, i barrelly have anything to do in this game, there's no fun mission (maybe some eidolons or profit taker, but they already were overfarmed xD ), helping players doesn't take that much time, i mean my entire time play is to login, farm 10 mins then... already capped? I know there is the waiting time to build them, but it still feels like the prices are a little high or i should have a little higher cap.

Thanks for responses, didn't knew people dont' have a problem with this. :)

Cheers guys! 

23 hours ago, Butterfly85 said:

I've kept a couple, the ones that have forma investment in. I can't bring myself to lob that into the maw. Besides, some are useful if I'm running builds that need vastly different polarity set ups to work.

This, good point, i have also like 6 regular frames that have received same investment (2-4 formas) as primed ones, i mean since only they have an additional polarity and some armor buff (usual improvements) there's no need for same 3 primed frames :D

2 hours ago, eisKripp said:

The only problem is new players wont even know simaris exists and for lower ranks is more time consuming, most leave the game before they make their second frame, even more when what they want is behind simaris. xD In this not explained mess you can't understand a thing.

Also for older players like me, i barrelly have anything to do in this game, there's no fun mission (maybe some eidolons or profit taker, but they already were overfarmed xD ), helping players doesn't take that much time, i mean my entire time play is to login, farm 10 mins then... already capped? I know there is the waiting time to build them, but it still feels like the prices are a little high or i should have a little higher cap.

Cheers guys! 

Helminth is not targeted towards new players, there are many other things that they can do to progressively gain power.

and experienced players should already have a bit of a stockpile of resources and standing without needing to go out of their way.

New players leaving and old players getting bored is not going to be resolved by making the simaris cap higher.

Having helminth infusions will not make boring missions more interesting (it might for a few sessions i guess) it will only change your playstyle on how you approach them.

Also from DEs perspective , the purpose is to increase the player count , have them revisit old missions and promote plat purchases - you still have the option to buy the whole frame and subsume it if you are not interested in farming the syndicate rep.

2 hours ago, eisKripp said:

Cheers guys! 

New players have no need of the Helminth system though.

Archived