Revised Dev Workshop Release Date: June 18!

Just now, [DE]Rebecca said:

We’re also detailing out a rework of Parazon kills, and Helminth system expansion!

Yes to both! I'd love more doable-in-a-timely-fashion-before-the-enemy-dies Parazon mercies, ideally from range (Jackal fight impression).

• Like 12

Why did we have to wait until the previous release time to get notified about the delay? I'm sorry, take your time until its ready, but even half a day earlier would have been a bit nicer :/. anyway, thanks for reading and take care

• Like 13

Let's hope this means that they're actually considering inter-weapon balance instead of an across-the-board mod buff (which would only worsen the power discrepancies between different guns). Aka: If you add 100% to the savings of beggar he will go from 1€ to 2€ while the millionaire will go from 1.000.000€ to 2.000.000€. Translated: Granting the Bramma or Acceltra the same buffed mods as the Burston Prime; it's not helping balancing. We need changes to individual guns, not just to mods. I hope this happens... I've been a bit disheartened since the stream

Edited by Sdric
  • Like 23

couldent you have forseen the delay earlier, at lest befor the day it was officiale supposed to be presented?... I would have apriciated a heads up at an earlier point. 

• Like 6

I will mind the nerfs on melee. Not too much though, but I do mind the lingering bugs and headaches related to holstering and edge grabbing still being a forced animation that stops anything.

Please, allow us to remove it like the options we had with parkour 1.0

• Like 8