Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Guess Season 3?

Crankaz

Recap of Season 2.
Banshee and Ash have a growing suspision that Frost was the one who put Embers lights out for good. Mag has been recieveing strange death threats and along with the help of Detective Loki they look into this mystetery only to be shocked at what they find. Meanwhile Trinity and Volt continue to meet up behind Nyx's house as they continue their forbidden relationship, but unaware to them Rhino had seen then kissing on his way to put the trash out, What drama could this mean for the Warframe community? Excalibur is having trouble maintaining law enforcement as the killer Necro's is largely at loose as both Vurban and Saryn have suddenly vanished without a trace.

And who is this mysterious figure named Berserker?
Stay tuned for Warframe Season 3!!

Recap of Season 2.

Banshee and Ash have a growing suspision that Frost was the one who put Embers lights out for good. Mag has been recieveing strange death threats and along with the help of Detective Loki they look into this mystetery only to be shocked at what they find. Meanwhile Trinity and Volt continue to meet up behind Nyx's house as they continue their forbidden relationship, but unaware to them Rhino had seen then kissing on his way to put the trash out, What drama could this mean for the Warframe community? Excalibur is having trouble maintaining law enforcement as the killer Necro's is largely at loose as both Vurban and Saryn have suddenly vanished without a trace.

And who is this mysterious figure named Berserker?

Stay tuned for Warframe Season 3!!

Who got Stalker pregnant?

Who got Stalker pregnant?

You'll have to wait untill Season 3 is released. However as a producer of the series I'll give you a hint.

"It's chilly" That's all I can say, I hope this has quenched the suspense of the next season. We'll have it rolling out hot and fresh next month.