Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out of capacity in orbiter

whatiswar01

You ran out of capacity in all areas?

Remember, main area, operator area, bedroom and helminth area all have their own capacity.

Furthermore, if you stand in a position to open the doors between operator/bedroom/helminth and the main area you can use the capacity of the smaller rooms to put items in the main area. This is probably not intended and may blow up the universe.

13 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Remember, main area, operator area, bedroom and helminth area all have their own capacity.

Furthermore, if you stand in a position to open the doors between operator/bedroom/helminth and the main area you can use the capacity of the smaller rooms to put items in the main area. This is probably not intended and may blow up the universe.

Yea i just found out this yesterday. But something might just more beautiful to place at certain area. I wish they could just increase it to unlimited lul, cuz my dream is to earn every deco and things and place them all in my orbiter. Like each item at least 1.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Leqesai:

dont forget toilet

Well, you can fit everything into your clan dojo.

Not saying you should.

I personally could pretty much do it as my clan has only me and a few friends in it, but not everyone has his "own" clan dojo to do with as they please. I have yet to redo/extend my clan decos since the addition of the new rooms.

yeah I am a big collector too. I had to take all my warframe articula out of my living room are so I could fit in all the unique items and 2 of every floof, as well as 1 of every warframe noggle, and 1 of each boss articula.

Also DE when are we getting more warframe noggles? non of the new warframes for the past few years have a noggle and the other warframes are getting lonely :(

• 5 months later...
En 16/6/2021 a las 19:07, Quimoth dijo:

Well, you can fit everything into your clan dojo.

Not saying you should.

I personally could pretty much do it as my clan has only me and a few friends in it, but not everyone has his "own" clan dojo to do with as they please. I have yet to redo/extend my clan decos since the addition of the new rooms.

almost the same xD we are three in the dojo (one is complete afk, the other one, play sometimes and me)

Archived