Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Sort By Polarity

Toom1275

Two issues with this option for mods

Issue 1:

This should NOT be the default option on the installation page. Sort by Name is by far more useful for finding the mods to put on weapons.

Issue 2:

An option of sort by polarity is sorely needed in the general mods section. Since mod fusion efficiency depends on polarity, grouping the mod being fused with other like-polarity fusion-fodder would make the process much easier.

I'm kind of okay with it being by polarity.

I actually tend to install my mods first by polarity, then by drain, and last by name. Usually by drain--it's easiest to see "oh, I have exactly 3 more points to spend, what do I own that costs 3 points?" or "I want to boost my versions of the mods installed, let's see what the most expensive ones I've got are, and work my way up"

...and I have NO idea why you can't sort by polarity in the actual mods section itself.

Edited by Llyssa

I tend to know what mod I want to install in a slot, so by Name is the quickest way to get there. It's so irritating to have to change the sort style EVERY time I look at a weapon. Best option would to be able to set a personal default sort type.

The best option suggested so far is just to have it keep whatever your last setting is.  I've taken to using the polarity option because I don't want to have to keep selecting alphabetical.  But I'd prefer to sort by alphabet as well.