Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Dev workshop updated] So Helminth and Parazon changes what do you think?

0_The_F00l

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

It wont result in that since no one will ever be able to verify if those that join actually have those bonus stats active or not. We'll only be able to see +shields or +health bonuses of others really. All other stats will be hidden just like they are now.

But still, if they found out you're lying. You will be in for a ride through hearing the annoying barks of an elitist.

I think I'm going to ignore the lot. I've fed loads of stuff to helminth already, learning that anything I fed over rank 10 won't be compensated for when rank 15 comes along is a huge disincentive.

I don't use parazons except for the occasional lich, I'm not going to start.

I dont play on steel path and I'm not going to start for a bunch of mods that all start with the words "On kill".

Whole lotta nuthin' for me here.

23 hours ago, AltheusIV said:

I think I'm going to ignore the lot. I've fed loads of stuff to helminth already, learning that anything I fed over rank 10 won't be compensated for when rank 15 comes along is a huge disincentive.

Wait what????

That is basically saying 'how dare you play and enjoy the content we have provided'

Like, most of those skills are not game changer, but come on DE, it wouldn't be too hard to count subsumed warframes and count the exp!

Archived