Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

clan rank

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

12 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

If you rank up by building a barracks so you can have more members, the cost of Research also goes up, If I'm remembering correctly been awhile.

To add.

If you have an Ascension Altar built do not click on it to rank up, the endo isn't worth it compared to the price cost hike on Research, it gets really expensive.

13 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

To add.

If you have an Ascension Altar built do not click on it to rank up, the endo isn't worth it compared to the price cost hike on Research, it gets really expensive.

Ranking up isn't what makes research more expensive is it?

I thought is was going from something like ghost to shadow.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

Ranking up isn't what makes research more expensive is it?

I thought is was going from something like ghost to shadow.

Thought it was the same oh well my bad, one of my Clannies clicked on the Ascension Altar we went up a level, I'm sure it made things higher cost, I could be wrong it was years ago now.

18 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Thought it was the same oh well my bad, one of my Clannies clicked on the Ascension Altar we went up a level, I'm sure it made things higher cost, I could be wrong it was years ago now.

Nah it won't, only increasing the size of the clan will increase costs. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)dracoromanov112 said:

Is it possible for clans to go past rank 10 to 11?

Clans created within the last year or two are only able to get to Clan Rank 10. Only clans that researched the Solar Rails and qualified for Ignis Wraith are able to reach CR11. Eventually DE will add more clan weapons and rooms, but not for the foreseeable future.

About costs: Clan Tier is refering to number of possible members and is different from Clan Rank. Tier is affected by your barracks (Shadow, Storm, Mountain, Moon).

One possible spot you might be missing is the hidden research that only unlocks AFTER building both of these rooms:

1. Tennolab (this is where you will get a new console with research)
  2. Open Space (without this room I did not have the extra console and 7k clan affinity)

The other missing affinity is as stated above one or more of the following:

Solar rail, specter blueprint(s) and what not research from the Orokin lab, this is all locked since they changed dark sectors. Until DE revisits dark sectors and makes alliance vs alliance, clan vs clan a thing again this will be basically unobtainable.

Ignis Wraith, unobtainable since it was an event reward.

I didn't realize it was possible to go up past rank 10. In fact, I thought rank 09 was the last time you get endo from the ascension altar. Am I wrong about that? Has something changed? I just went from rank 00 to rank 08 this week (I'm the only person in my clan at the moment - no need to rank up, just decided to do it while I was building the Bash Lab), and I thought I only could get 9000 more endo and max out at rank 10.

Archived