Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frustrating Pet Ai

(PSN)lydon123

I usually just run the panzer as it's pretty much invincible and I don't have to worry about it. Lately I have been using a smeeta in steel path for the charm buff but the damn thing will not stay by my side.

It has no offensive mods on but still throws itself at mobs that kill it in less than 5 seconds. This is less of an issue with certain frames like ash or loki because invisibility keeps them alive. However most frames can't protect my squishy cat when she is 20 meters away flipping off of walls at a group of mobs. 

If there is a way to keep your pets by your side at all times then I would love to hear about it. I know there is a subsume ability to call your pets to your side but i'm assuming they would just run off again after, and having to sacrifice an ability slot for it is not ideal. 

Suggestions: Add a mod/mods that disables your pets ability to attack and do damage but keeps them by your side at all times and grants defensive or offensive buffs to your frame. It could be anything from additional armor or weapon damage to a small range aoe stun every 5 seconds that opens enemies up to finishers.

I feel pets in general are in need of some love and reworking but that's a whole other can of worms. 

• 2 months later...

Archived